𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

The twilight is four, and the night is dim. The branches joined the pyre and made a crackling noise. Xie Chian and Lin Qiao were sitting by the fire, with black jumping shadows on their faces, which were clearly extinguished in the fire.

Xie Chian kept turning the mushrooms, adding spices patiently, waiting for it to gradually taste.

The wild mushrooms, which were so unpalatable to cast a psychological shadow on Lin Qiao, became fragrant under Xie Chian's barbecue, and their attractive color was mouth-watering.

Lin Qiao swallowed, staring intently at the mushrooms strung in Xie Chian's hands.

Xie Chian handed the roasted mushrooms to Lin Qiao, and continued to flip the ones in his hands.

Lin Qiao stretched out his hands to take it, and whispered, "Thank you, big brother."

"Hurry up and eat." Xie Chian didn't intend to delay time. Striking a fire is a very dangerous thing. The light of fire is especially easy to attract people in the dark.

It's just that for Xie Chian, eating raw wild mushrooms is probably more terrifying than attracting others.

Lin Qiao nodded obediently. The taste of wild mushrooms in the day left Lin Qiao heart with lingering fears. He hesitated for a moment, and was quickly convinced by the smell of barbecue.

She closed her eyes and took a small bite like death.

Then his eyes widened in surprise.

She had never eaten something so delicious!

This is simply turning decay into magic!

Lin Qiao was crying with joy.

Xie Chian also tasted the mushrooms, and his brows were lightly relieved.

It's still delicious, not so difficult to swallow.

It's just that it's not delicious for Xie Chian. He is used to eating jade pan delicacies. But to Lin Qiao, who often eats leftovers, it is a supreme delicacy.

Xie Chian didn't know why he roasted mushrooms. It stands to reason that he is a young master who does not touch the sun with his fingers, and has never learned to cook. But since he has a memory, he can cook, and the cooked food is quite delicious, especially barbecue... This should be the skill he mastered in the memory that he lost.

Delicious grilled mushrooms with sweet wild fruits are a great meal.

Xie Chian grilled six bunches of mushrooms and divided them into half for Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao started eating happily.

There were a lot of mushrooms and wild fruits collected, enough for the two of them to eat for three days. Lin Qiao enjoyed eating mushrooms and wild fruits.

Xie Chian bit the wild fruit while thinking about the daytime death notice.

Take No. 62, which has not been announced, and the death toll so far today is 31.

This is really scary.

There were only 99 players in total. One month's play time, but within less than a day, nearly one-third of the players died.

This player is a bit quick.

But this is the second level, and the mental building that should be done has already been done in the first level, and there is nothing wrong with killing them as soon as they come up. Step by step? That's something novices can do at the first level.

The more you get to the back, the less you will be indecisive, and the less likely it is to be soft-hearted. You can see the signs from the second level.