𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20

Xie Chian raised his head slightly, and his black eyes showed a mottled glaze color under the refraction of the sun, and he looked clear and clear.

Jiang Kuo is very close to the young man, and his body fits almost seamlessly. He lowered his eyes and said, "You killed the 13th."

Xie Chian was silent.

"I thought about it." Jiang Kuo retracted the dagger, staring at Xie Chian's clear eyes, "You killed my teammate, do you have to pay me one?"

The 13th is Jiang Kuo's teammate.

Xie Chian pulled the corners of her lips coldly: "Want me to pay for my life?"

Jiang Kuo shook his head, stroked the faint red marks on Xie Chian's neck with his fingers, and paused at the neck fossa.

"Brother, we team up."

He gave up the shortcut of killing No. 0 and chose another, more difficult path.

But Jiang Kuo felt that it was probably more difficult for him to kill the boy than to kill 97 other people.

No, it will be harder.

In this world, he couldn't think of anything more difficult than killing a teenager.

Rubbing the thinly callused fingertips made his neck slightly itchy, Xie Chian turned his head and raised his eyes: "You don't look like someone who can do such an uneconomical thing."

Team up with him? This means that Jiang Kuo directly gave up the handy pass qualification. This decision is simply dizzy.

"You are worth it." Jiang Kuo laughed shortly, "I earn blood."

Xie Chian did not speak.

Jiang Kuo said again: "In my team, we will avenge Qiaoqiao together."

Xie Chian's expression moved slightly when she heard Lin Qiao's name.

In all fairness, teaming up with Jiang Kuo has no disadvantages, and can work together to achieve a win-win situation.

There are no permanent enemies, only permanent benefits.

"Have you considered it? Brother." Jiang Kuo saw Xie Chi'an's thinking, and there was a smile in his eyes, even his voice was pleasant, and it sounded pretty tight, "Are you willing to be my number 0?"

...What kind of shame is this? Why can Jiang Kuo make a team invitation so ambiguous.

Xie Chian moved his lips: "Untie me."

His hands are still tied.

Jiang Kuo readily let go of Xie Chi'an, and stepped back a little.

Xie Chian rubbed his red wrist, without picking up a weapon from the ground, he stepped forward and hit Jiang Kuo with a punch.

Jiang Kuo instinctively wanted to fight back, but temporarily stopped again, and received a fist.

Before he could get over, Xie Chian hit Jiang Kuo's abdomen with a fierce knee.

"Hi..." Jiang Kuo lightly took a breath and bowed slightly.

After Xie Chian attacked twice, he picked up the short spear and short sword on the ground, put it in his hand, and indifferently spit out a word: "Group."

-

Jiang Kuo straightened up, but the corners of his mouth were smiling: "Did you lose your breath?"

Young people are very angry, and it is normal for him to be so bullied.