『Chapter 01』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Xie Chian turned the pen, the penholder rolled out a smooth circle at his fingertips, and finally stopped, and the cap hit the desk.

"Close to the subject, you came to me, didn't you come to visit my house?" Xie Chian raised his eyes.

"Of course not. Don't I have a team card? Don't blame it." Jiang Kuo put a black card on the table and pushed forward, "Look for you to team up."

Xie Chian picked up the card and looked at it. Jiang Kuo's card is no different from his. It is also the number 2, with a seven-day rest period, and SSS game evaluation.

There is nothing wrong with being a teammate.

"How about you?" Xie Chian asked Ji Qinglin.

Ji Qinglin took out his card and handed it to Xie Chian.

Ji Qinglin's cards are different from theirs. The positive number is still a 1, and the rest period is three days. The bottom game evaluation...B.

"It was originally from SS." Ji Qinglin said, "After leaving the deserted island, it became B."

Leaving the game halfway is equivalent to failing the mission, and it is normal for the evaluation to drop to D. However, the evaluation on the card should be a comprehensive evaluation rather than a certain level evaluation. Once neutralized with the SS of the first level, it becomes a B.

"Three days off? It has been more than three days since you separated from the island." Xie Chian returned the card to them.

"I haven't participated in any games these days." Ji Qing collected the cards. "This number of rest days should be counted after the game is officially over, and it has nothing to do with the midway disconnection."

Xie Chian said: "In other words, you will restart the second level the day after tomorrow."

Ji Qinglin nodded: "Yes."

Xie Chian looked at Jiang Kuo: "He is the second stage and we are in the third stage. Can we make it?"

"Why not? An'an, don't you realize that the difficulty of this game does not increase as the level increases. It is more like a random copy with random difficulty. The number can only represent the number of games you have cleared, but the difficulty will not always Upgrade." Jiang Kuo said, "It's just that we are not very lucky, and the copies we get are not easy."

Xie Chian: "..." Of course he found out.

Although the second pass on the desert island is difficult, it is actually incomparable with Xie Chian's first pass, and even more incomparable with Jiang Kuo's first pass.

The first level of others is simple, but they are so difficult. They do not believe that the higher the level, the more difficult it is.

But now they have only passed two passes, so there are not many examples to refer to. Maybe the difficulty will increase in the future.

"He will start the game tomorrow, but we have seven days off. Can we start early?" Xie Chian asked.

Jiang Kuo said: "Yes. It is only mandatory to start the game after seven days. If you like, you can of course enter the game in advance."

Xie Chian leaned back in the chair: "But why should I advance?"

With seven days off, why did he start the game early? To form a team? But with Xie Chian's strength, there is no need to team up with Ji Qinglin.

Jiang Kuo stood up, propped his desk with both hands, and leaned down to the opposite young man and said: "Don't An An want to find your brother's whereabouts soon?"