『Chapter 27』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Bai Buran said cheerfully, "Those people are really funny."

Jiang Kuo smiled: "Yes. By the way, I will tell you another good news. Everyone knows the hidden rules."

"..." Suddenly couldn't laugh.

"It's no wonder they rushed in and took a look at our wrists and started doing it. It turned out to be looking at the bracelet." Shen Fu became clear.

Bai Buran Na Na: "How come everyone suddenly knows this?"

"Your teammate was hit by someone when he was doing it, and the rules of hiding were passed." Jiang Kuo said to Shenfu, "We found his body."

"These are not important." Xie Chian said, "The point is that now everyone wants to kill the healthy, they will definitely wait in the staff cafeteria. And we must go."

Healthy people need nutrient solutions to maintain their normal state. If they don't take a nutrient solution for one day, they will enter a weak state. If they don't take a nutrient solution for three days, they will lose their vital signs. People will die for more than three days without ingesting any food and water.

Patients need to kill healthy people to recover, otherwise they will spend the last two days of despair in the serious illness if they do not get the last three prescriptions.

There are four healthy people in Xie Chian's group. Wang Xiaoran took the nutrient solution on the first day, Jiang Kuo took it on the second day, but neither Ji Qinglin nor Bai Buran had yet. Among them, Wang Xiaoran and Jiang Kuo recovered health on the first day, Ji Qinglin recovered health during the day, and Bai Wushen recovered at night. Bai Budan is equivalent to recovering health on the third day.

The day and night of this game are based on the refresh time of the nutrient solution. People need to eat and drink during the day and only need to sleep at night. So the next night, I was healthy again, and I was quite lacking sleep, but it was not a lack of food during the day.

In other words, Wang Xiaoran must take the nutrient solution again on the fourth day at the latest to maintain his vital signs. Ji Qinglin needs to take it once on Thursday at the latest, and Baiburan needs to take it again on the fifth day at the latest.

Otherwise, some of them will die.

There is only one bottle of nutrient solution a day. Today is the third day. They have to get all the next three bottles. They will take it to Ji Qinglin on the third day, Wang Xiaoran on the fourth day, and Baiburan on the fifth day. Survive.

Jiang Kuo doesn't need to take it. He took it the next day. He will not have any nutrition for more than three days, but weakness is inevitable.

If a four-person team grabs all the nutrient solutions, it can ensure that everyone will survive. But Xie Chian's group is six people.

This is fine. Because it is already the third day, Shen Fubai and Xie Chian will not die if they do not drink the nutrient solution after they recover, but they will be sleepy, hungry and thirsty. The last day they are dying...this state will undoubtedly have to hide and hunt. It is a disaster. So it is best for them to recover on the fourth and fifth days.

After analyzing so much, one thing is certain-a bottle of nutrient solution cannot be let go.

Even if you know that there will be many people there waiting for the healthy to join the trap.

The patient can kill the healthy, but the healthy has restrictions on the patient, which greatly weakens Jiang Kuo's combat power.

Therefore, Shen Fubai and Xie Chi'an will be the main ones at that time.