『Chapter 16』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

"Brother, your hand--" Wang Xiaoran whispered suddenly.

Shen Fubai raised his hand and shook the prescription sheet, and his sleeve fell off, revealing his slender wrist.

And the ugly scar on the wrist.

There are many symptoms of porphyria, anemia, bloodthirsty, scars, photophobia...The only manifestations of porphyria before Shenfubai were anemia and photophobia. As the condition worsened, the scars gradually manifested on him.

Xie Chian also saw the scar and asked, "Are you sure?"

Chen Fubai is an artist, and there is no exquisiteness everywhere on his body, not to mention such a long scar, usually broken skin can be distressed by fans for half a day to post a draft for half a year.

Shen Fubai lowered his head and glanced, and pulled his sleeves back indifferently: "What a big deal. You can't die for a while. What to do so early, you have to be hunted down and starved and sleepy."

Ups and downs have his considerations.

Only one bottle of nutrient solution is refreshed a day. If he is cured, it means that both he and Wang Xiaoran will fight Jiang Kuo. In an alliance, if there is a conflict of interest, it is not far from dissolution.

Of course, he can give up things to Jiang Kuo without the nutrient solution, but then he and Wang Xiaoran will not be able to hold it, and it will definitely drag the team back.

In addition, in the late game, some people realized the rule of "killing healthy people can heal", and they would stop the healthy people at the refresh point of the nutrient solution. He doesn't have the invincible combat power of those two, so the risk is so great.

After weighing the pros and cons, Shen Fubai decisively tossed this hot potato.

Illness is cured, but now is not the time. The prescription sheet shouldn't be rotten in his hands, and everyone is happy to sell Xie Chi'an.

It is also a fair deal.

In the final analysis, they are not emotional people, and the decisions made at critical moments can't be more rational.

Xie Chian understood what Shen Fubai meant, and nodded, receiving the prescription form without any psychological burden. He turned around and asked Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran, "Who wants it?"

Seeing Xie Chian's action, Bai Buran was puzzled: "Xia Xie, are you leaving yourself alone?"

Shen Fu Bai was also slightly surprised.

He died because he had to rely on these two, but Xie Chian shouldn't have so many worries. Xie Chian is enough to protect himself.

Xie Chian said: "I am a little interested in Z, and I don't want to treat it yet."

The note said, "I am prophesying here that when I am dying ill, I will forget everything now."

Sickly dying? Is this implying something?

Hidden Rule 3, people who are dyingly ill, that is, those who have not recovered on the fifth day of the game, will not die if they come into contact with infectious disease patients.

Mr. Z said "I also know that my actions will not be dominated by my consciousness in the future", which should mean that he will pursue and kill the healthy people desperately.

Mr. Z chases to the end as soon as he sees a healthy person, and can't catch up for one to ten minutes. During this period, he ignores other patients, which is like a set procedure. This also confirms the paragraph in the rules.