『Chapter 10』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Shen Fubai wanted to cooperate with Xie Chian's group because he couldn't protect Wang Xiaoran on his own, and might even take his own life.

Wang Xiaoran is currently the only healthy person in the audience. Mr. Z will definitely chase after him for ten minutes. Those who protect her also have to take great risks.

After all, the patient died as soon as he got Mr. Z's blood.

But the news that Chen Fubai told Xie Chi'an was indeed very valuable, plus Chen Fubai confessed his illness, the two groups reached a consensus and acted together.

"We can help you get rid of the pursuit of infectious disease patients." Xie Chi'an said, "but I have to bother you to avoid other players with us."

Shen and Fu Bai's expression was subtle for a moment: "Is the prescription sheet in your hands?"

His main activity area in the afternoon is not in the clinic, so he is not clear who has the prescription sheet now. Even though the last broadcast said that the prescription was in the inpatient department, but the inpatient department was so big, he didn't expect it to be Xie Chian's group by coincidence.

Jiang Kuo smiled: "Want to grab it again?"

Shen Fubai: "...Don't dare." He just suddenly began to doubt whether the decision to cooperate with this group was correct.

This group of powerful forces is not fake, but besides a layer of protection, there is also a double pursuit!

This sour taste that was stared at by players and NPCs at the same time made Chen Fubai want to say goodbye. But the news has been exchanged, and it is always a bit unwilling to get something.

He felt like he was on a thief ship.

-

Several people were so delayed on the sixth floor. Ten minutes passed, and the broadcast updated again: "The current prescription order location, inpatient department."

In fact, there is no difference from the last broadcast, at most telling people that the prescription is still in the inpatient department.

The inpatient department is so big.

There are two buildings on the map of the hospital, the clinic building and the inpatient building. The medical department has seven floors, plus the mortuary with the negative one is eight floors, and the inpatient department has six floors.

Every time the radio broadcasts the prescription order location, as long as it is in the consultation department, it will be accurate to the specific departments of "cardiology", "psychiatry" and "hematology". Anyone who remembers the map can find the floor where the prescription is located, greatly narrowing the search range.

But once the prescription is in the inpatient department, the broadcast will only give out the three words "inpatient department", and will not tell the player exactly how many floors it is.

From this point of view, it is better for the players who get the prescription to stay in the inpatient department, and the chance of being found will be lower. The difficulty of the game in the inpatient department is lower than in the inpatient department.

But there is no such good thing in the world.

The reason why the inpatient department didn't specifically broadcast the location of the prescription was only because there was still a mysterious Mr. Z in the building who was touched and killed.

Mr. Z is responsible for the difficulty of the inpatient department.

The elevator on the sixth floor opened, no one came out, and no one went in, and soon closed again, blocking the glaring eyes of the two **** corpses.