『Chapter 08』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

After all, Zhu Rong is an agent who is accustomed to seeing big waves in the entertainment industry. She was not scared and overwhelmed. She could barely calm down and said, "Don't be fooled by them. The prescription is on them."

However, for preconceived people, their attitude will only be "I don't listen, I don't believe you sophistry, you just want to divert our attention."

For this, Xie Chian in the morning has a deep understanding.

Moreover, many people present were familiar with Jiang Kuo and Xie Chian. Not to mention the outstanding appearance of these two people, the strength of force is really high, and they all have the psychology of seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages, and they are unwilling to confront these two.

Seeing that everyone ignored her, Zhu Rong was still staring at them and the group. She stepped back, turned and ran with Chi Sheng.

The broken limb was thrown down mercilessly.

The broken limb was very angry, and just about to scold the two guys who didn't speak loyalty to Can Arm, she turned around and found Can Arm was also running away.

Leave him alone in the mess.

This plastic team friendship.

It is said that plastics have been praised, which is thinner than paper and there is no team friendship.

The severed limb on crutches was terrified. He was afraid that after his teammates ran away, he would bear the trouble of everyone alone, and he would not be able to run away from these able-bodied people.

It turns out that he thinks too much, no one cares about him, people only care about the prescription.

Zhu Rong's escape was considered a guilty conscience. The players chased them frantically, squeezing their limbs and falling to the ground with crutches, and their eyes were staring.

The originally overcrowded corridor on the fourth floor was instantly empty, leaving only the group of Xie Chian and the severed limbs sitting on the ground.

Severed limbs stood up on crutches with difficulty, pointing at Xie Chian, and they were going to yell at them: "You are simply--" The despicable, insidious and insidious cunning is outrageous!

Jiang Kuo casually pressed the elevator button: "Organize your language, you don't want to break your other leg."

Severed limb: "...It's so witty."

"Really obedient." Jiang Kuo bent his eyes, the elevator door opened, and the four of them immediately walked in.

The broken limb watched as the elevator door closed before his eyes.

-

Zhu Rong and the others ran upstairs. Jiang Kuo pressed the floor on the first floor, rubbed his brows, and couldn't hide his tiredness: "When did you get the prescription?"

He woke up suddenly when he sensed the changes in the surrounding light. Perhaps it was almost time to wake up, or the memory of the boy being blinded by light and burning his body in the day is unforgettable. He just woke up at that time, his body had to cover Xie Chi'an's eyes faster than his brain, and then he heard the radio announcement of the prescription order location, the cardiology department on the fourth floor.

At that time Jiang Kuo didn't know who the prescription was on, or even where he was.

Seeing the sign on the wall, he realized that he was in the cardiology department on the fourth floor, and immediately took the initiative and calmly picked him out. Then he pressed the elevator door, intending to ask Xie Chian in the elevator who holds the prescription. If the prescription is on the Zhu Rong team, he will press the upward floor, if the prescription is on his own, he will go downstairs.