𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 28

Before starting, Jiang Kuo's hands were shaking, but when he was actually taking the bullet, his hands were very steady, almost digging out the bullet with the fastest speed and the least pain.

But it still hurts.

In the absence of anesthetic, the knife pierced into the meat and turned around to dig out the bullet. Those with weak will can directly pass out with pain.

Jiang Kuo quickly applied the herbal medicine and wrapped it up with a cloth strip: "Alright."

Xie Chian had no strength to take off the clothes he was biting in his mouth, breathing quickly, and his chest was undulating.

"How?" Jiang Kuo asked worriedly.

He didn't know how much effort it took to restrain himself from shaking, he felt that the knife was just as plucked on himself.

Xie Chian turned his head and bit his whitish lip.

Jiang Kuo pointed to the deep tooth marks on his clothes: "You also said no, do you intend to bite your lips?"

Xie Chian raised his eyelids lazily, not wanting to speak.

The young man was leaning against the stone wall with no energy, so weak that Jiang Kuo's heart twitched.

Jiang Kuo sighed, put his clothes on the fire to dry, and put them on again.

The flames jumped in the cave, and the stone walls were shining brightly. Xie Chian leaned against the wall, unbuttoned two shirts, and his exposed shoulder was bandaged.

The semi-wet shirt was close to the body, and the boy's collarbone was deep and weightless. Xie Chian watched the jumping flames, his face stained with water drops showing a look of fatigue.

"Sleep." Xie Chi'an was so weak that Jiang Kuo certainly couldn't ask him to cook again, "I will call you after I roast the meat."

Xie Chian doubted whether Jiang Kuo could cook the meat, but he was so tired that he fell asleep again without saying anything.

Jiang Kuo cut off the venison with a dagger and grilled it over the fire.

Xiaobai smelled the meat and came over excitedly and wagged his tail.

"Don't worry, you have your share, today you are a great hero." Jiang Kuo handed Xiaobai a piece of barbecue, "Here, your reward."

Xiaobai gulped happily.

... and then looked down on the ground with a languid expression.

It is still voluntary labor.

-

Xie Chian was not awakened by the smell of barbecue, he was awakened by a burst of poisonous gas that was suspected of leaking nuclear radiation.

He half-opened his eyes and saw that the string of unknown objects in Jiang Kuo's hand was the source of the pungent smell.

Seeing that he was awake, Jiang Kuo asked, "Are you hungry? Would you like to eat something?" Although what he did may seem to be a little bit inferior to An An... but it can fill his stomach.

Xie Chian said weakly: "I hate you or blame you for poisoning me like this..."

Xiao Bai: Secondly.

"Although it smells terrible, it still tastes--" Jiang Kuo said, taking a sip, "...worse."

Jiang Kuo was depressed.

Jiang Kuo didn't think it was unpleasant to cook before, so he did so by himself. But after meeting Xie Chian, he was reluctant to let Xie Chian accompany him.