『Chapter 35』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

The wind rolled up the curtains to send into the sun, and the boy was pushed onto the bookshelf. Jiang Kuo lifted Xie Chi'an's jaw, his fingertips outlined his eyebrows, and the kiss was warm and long.

His eyes reflected the bright black eyes of the young man, half squishy and half empty, and finally closed gently.

Xie Chian grabbed the bookshelf with his fingers and tightened slightly. A book fell on the ground and was turned over by the wind and stayed on a certain page.

You are my banner when I step through everything that has fallen and fight for eternity.

--Wang Xiaobo "Love You Like Love Life"

-

Jiang Kuo asked Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran to take Ji Lingchuan a look at the outside world, however-

Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran: I don't understand the world of the rich.

The high-end luxury of Xie Chi'an's home decoration is obvious to all. An oil painting hanging on the wall is an authentic work of a famous artist. The vases placed casually on the shelves are also tens of millions of antiques. The carpets on the feet are all precious handmade.

J looked at the gorgeous chandelier on the golden European style ceiling in amazement: "Is the outside world like this?"

Ji Qinglin: No, my family is nothing but four walls.

Bai Buran: It's just that this one is exceptionally rich.

More than Ji Lingchuan and Xie Chian are not the same world, neither are they and Xie Chian.

It's just that Xie Chi'an is low-key and can't see his family is so rich. When they first arrived at Xie Chi'an's house, were they surprised? Shanghai, hey, in a prosperous area with an inch of land, with such a large mansion--

Perhaps only Jiang Kuo, who sits in Suzhou gardens, will not change his face.

-

"Huh? Another guest at home?" The door of the living room was suddenly opened, and a beautiful girl looked at the four people in the room in surprise-or three.

Both Bai Buran and Ji Lingchuan looked at them suspiciously.

Among the few people, only Ji Qinglin had seen Xie Weiluo. Last week Jiang Kuo and Ji Qing came to Xie's house on the weekend and collided with Xie Weiluo. Xie Weiluo had already gone to school when Bai Buran arrived.

Now five days have passed, and it is the weekend again. As soon as Xie Weiluo came back, he saw a few more raw faces in the living room.

There are also... twins? Xie Weiluo looked at J and Z curiously. Their clothes are a bit strange. Are Dr. Cos and the patient?

Ji Qinglin introduced to several others: "Xie Weiluo, Xie Chian's sister."

"Big Brother Ji still remembers my name. Are you brothers friends too?" Xie Weiluo put his schoolbag on the sofa.

Ji Qinglin said: "Yes."

Bai Buran hurriedly said, "Hello, my name is Bai Buran."

Xie Weiluo bent his eyes and said, "Hello, Big Brother Bai."

Hey, this voice is sweet.

Bai Buran's heart is crisp.

Why is Xiao Xie's sister so cute? It's worthy of being a family, they all look so pretty.

J introduced himself: "My name is Ji Lingchuan, he is..."

J suddenly got into trouble and didn't know how to call Z.