『Chapter 32』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

More than 20 years ago, Zheng Fangzhou was not the dean of the city hospital, but a young guy who just graduated from medical school. He had mediocre grades in school and went to work in the city hospital after graduation. Kang Jian, his top-notch college classmate with an odd personality, rejected all the olive branches thrown by the hospital and opened a private clinic.

Kang Jian is a medical genius who specializes in treating all kinds of difficult and complicated diseases. The results are remarkable every time, and a private clinic has been opened up and down. People don't go to big hospitals first when they get sick. Instead, they go to health clinics. After going there, they can recover their health, everyone praises.

Zheng Fangzhou also often heard about the deeds of this old classmate, and had nothing else but to lament Kang Jian's intelligence. A few years after Zheng Fangzhou graduated, he gradually lost contact with his college classmates, not to mention his maverick health since he was in college.

Zheng Fangzhou is just an ordinary person, just keeping at his job, marrying a wife, having children, and climbing to the position of director at the age of thirty.

The only extraordinary thing in his life was the birth of a son with congenital heart disease. He named the child Zheng Yangfan.

Sail the sea, set sail. You can tell from the name Zheng Fangzhou's love for this son, but Zheng Yangfan's body is too weak, and it is a miracle to live safely to adulthood. The hospital does not have a matching heart, and Zheng Yangfan's weak body is not enough for him to support a heart exchange operation. If he is careless, he will die on the operating table.

Until the age of eight, Zheng Yangfan spent almost all of his time in the ward. Zheng Fangzhou thought about it and decided to seek help from his old classmate Kang Jian.

Having not seen each other for many years, Zheng Fangzhou explained his intention in a somewhat awkward manner, and said that he would pay the fee, whatever the price. Kang Jian said with enthusiasm after listening, "I can save your son, and I don't need money. It's just that I lack some professional equipment that can only be found in hospitals. You can give me a few."

At that time, Zheng Fangzhou had already climbed to the position of deputy dean in the hospital. Although Kang Jian's request was to allow him to abuse his power, it was compared with his son's life. What was this?

Zheng Fangzhou agreed.

Kang Jian was satisfied, and called someone out: "Ling Chuan."

A weak-looking boy who was eight years old came out timidly.

Zheng Fangzhou couldn't help but said, "Is this your child?" He had never heard of Kang Jian marrying a wife.

Kang Jian said, "No, this is the child I adopted from the orphanage. His name is Ji Lingchuan."

Zheng Fangzhou was a little confused. Since he was adopted, he should have gone through the adoption procedures. Why doesn't this child have the Kang Jian surname? He is a father who loves children, and he can't see any love from Kang Jian for Ji Lingchuan.

Kang Jian's next sentence surprised him.

"He and your son's heart match exactly, and you can wait until Sailing grows up and the body is strong enough to support a heart-changing operation-let them change their hearts."

Kang Jian certainly does not love Ji Lingchuan. He took the child back from his infancy, and since then has done various brutal experiments on him to verify his various conjectures, and used superb medical skills to rescue Ji Lingchuan when he was about to be tortured to death. Kang Jian is a medical fanatic, but he does not have the kindness that a doctor should have. Now, he has a new idea-can people exchange memories and change their personality after exchanging hearts? While worrying about the lack of another experimental product, Zheng Fangzhou came to the door.