『Chapter 29』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

"You don't need to go." Jiang Kuo said to Xie Chi'an, "wait for us to come back in the infusion hall." He turned his head, "You three will stay too."

Jiang Kuo refers to Ji Qinglin, Bai Buran, and Wang Xiaoran.

These three have little combat power and are useless if they go. It is better to sit and rest to save energy.

In fact, Jiang Kuo can handle it by himself, and he brought ups and downs just in case, for example, when the opponent has too many people and needs to be divided into two groups.

Xie Chian agreed.

Several people finalized the plan and dispersed. Jiang Kuo and Shen Fubai went to the inpatient department, Xie Chian and the other three went to the infusion hall to wait.

-

There was no one in the infusion hall, rows of seats were neatly displayed, some hanging bottle racks hanging from the ceiling, and some hanging glass hanging bottles filled with liquid.

It should be ordinary salt water, no one dared to drink it anyway.

Bai Buran sat down in a position: "I hope Xiaojiang and the others can get the prescription."

"They will." Ji Qinglin said.

He has never seen Jiang Kuo fail.

Then no one spoke.

The excessive silence made the hearts of several people beat drums, and they always felt a bad premonition.

Xie Chian's fingertips buckled on the armrest rhythmically, until the tenth click, the door of the infusion hall was kicked open. Dozens of people stood at the door, headed by the three men and one woman who had previously met outside the elevator.

How could they really be willing to let this opportunity go.

There are three healthy people here.

They secretly paid attention to the situation of this group, and waited until they saw Jiang Kuo and Shen Fubai had left before they made up their minds to act. During the period, I also encountered several other groups of players, and they simply united together.

Judging from the battle last night, the strongest combat power of this team is the handsome man and the white-haired boy. The other in a white coat is not bad, and the remaining three can be ignored. Now that the combat power has gone two, the remaining one is still a patient. With so many people, they don't believe that a healthy person can't be killed.

Anyway, their main target is not the teenager. The teenager has to protect the other three under the siege of so many people.

-

Faced with this sudden situation, all three people in the room were a little surprised.

Xie Chian stopped his fingertips holding the handrail and said quietly, "Hide a little."

The other three hadn't realized what it meant, and Xie Chian's fingers forcefully broke off the armrest and threw it out.

The armrest is made of wood, passing through half of the infusion hall, and hitting a man's forehead.

The man's forehead instantly turned green, and he took a step back uncontrollably, feeling as if he had a concussion.

Xie Chi'an controlled his strength very well, keeping it at a level that could effectively hurt people without breaking the rules.

If it weren't for this restriction, Xie Chi'an would definitely sharpen the wood in advance and kill them with a single blow for the enemies who came for their own lives.