『Chapter 03』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

The emergency room was on the first floor, and several people walked quickly. Xie Chian was led by Jiang Kuo, and his steps were not slow at all. As he walked, he asked, "What is my illness?"

He thought his illness was blindness, and heard Bai Buran's sentence "How did you become like this", but blindness shouldn't make Bai Buran startled like that.

Although Bai Buran is really easy to be surprised.

Jiang Kuo said: "Albinism."

Xie Chian's expression was very plain: "Then I should not look good now."

With white hair and white eyebrows, he sounds like an old man.

Jiang Kuo looked sideways at his face: "No, it's pretty."

Good-looking people are good-looking. Even if Xie Chi'an is ill, he has unparalleled pathological beauty. The frail young man was pale as snow, and the more fragile and fragile, the more thrilling.

But Jiang Kuo would rather not have his transcendent beauty, and only hope that he is healthy.

Jiang Kuo once heard that people with albinism cannot see the sun, so they are called the moon by well-meaning people. This analogy is like a teenager.

"People with albinism are called the moon." Jiang Kuo said to Xie Chi'an, "you look as good as the moon."

Jiaojiao is like a bright moon, burning into my heart.

Xie Chian grinned: "You said I was better-looking than the moon in the last level, how come it is the same now? I really have become ugly."

Jiang Kuo: "..."

Why is An An's focus always so strange?

But at the same time he was a little happy.

An An would tease him, and An An also remembered what he had said.

Perhaps even Xie Chi'an hadn't noticed it himself, he was taking Jiang Kuo to heart little by little.

-

The emergency room has arrived, Jiang Kuo pushed a wheelchair out: "I'm not sleepy now, should you take a seat first?"

Xie Chian refused: "I didn't break my leg."

Jiang Kuo squeezed his hand, narcissistically wondering if An An could not bear to let go of his hand.

Xie Chian shrank his fingers and said nothing.

They will stay on the first floor until the next time the prescription order is broadcast. Ji Qinglin was not idle, took the paper and brush at the front desk to write a few lines, and wrote down the rules for Bai Buran to see.

You can't let Bai Buran be in the mist from beginning to end.

In fact, Bai Buran was still confused after reading it: "It's a complicated rule, I don't think I understand..."

Ji Qinglin: "..." It's hopeless, just give up the treatment.

Jiang Kuo took Xie Chian and walked to Bai Buran, saying meaningfully: "Why are you deaf?"

Jiang Kuo said this sentence very slowly, Bai Buran understood it, and said with deep conviction: "Yes, why am I deaf? I just can't figure it out."

Xie Chian couldn't listen, and quickly wrote: "If you don't understand, it's right. He meant that you should make up your mind."

The handwriting in blind is also extremely beautiful and pleasing to the eye.

Bai Buran: "..."

The two of them went hand in hand to fight him.