『Prelude: Shen Fubai & Jian Heng』

"Puff--" Xie Weiluo wanted to drink milk to relieve his nervousness, and he sprayed it out directly.

Fortunately, she turned her head in time and didn't spray it on anyone's face, otherwise Bai Buran on the other side would suffer.

The others present were insiders and did not show much surprise. Xie Weiluo looked back and forth between the two in disbelief, unable to say a word for a long while.

Shen and Fu hurriedly rounded the game: "What's the girl's name? Is it Chi An's sister?"

Xie Weiluo took a paper towel and wiped his mouth: "Yes...My name is Xie Weiluo."

"Very beautiful little girl." Shen Fubai praised Xie Chian's sister without hesitation.

He also expected to hold her brother's thigh.

And Xie Weiluo did have a beautiful birth, and the Xie family's genes were not bad.

Xie Weiluo blurted out: "Not as pretty as you."

"..." Shen Fubai felt that someone's forty-meter knife would no longer be able to hold it.

After a dinner was finished in a very strange atmosphere, Xie Chian Jiang Kuo and Shen Fu Bai Jiangheng went upstairs to the study to discuss business.

After the babysitter cleared the table, Ji Qinglin, Bai Buran, J and Z sat on the sofa and watched TV.

Otherwise, they would have nothing to do, and they would not be able to eavesdrop on the conversation.

J and Z are obviously interested in TV, and they sit side by side and watch them with gusto. For them, everything outside is fresh.

Sitting on another single sofa, Xie Weiluo couldn't restrain his curiosity, and asked, "How did you meet your brother?"

Xie Chian had disappeared for a month before, and Xie Weiluo only regarded him as traveling. These friends all made friends during the trip.

It's just that even Jiang Heng and Shen Fubai can make friends, which is amazing.

Even though with Xie's financial resources, celebrities are not so distant things, and several industries under his name have invited first-line celebrities to endorse... But the nature of work is completely different from that in reality.

Ji Qinglin and Bai Burenmian looked at each other, not knowing how to answer.

Is it to say "We met from a deserted island, and your brother and the Jiangkuo brand humanoid killer won the battle royale final victory"?

J heard that he turned his gaze on TV: "We met in the hospital..."

Ji Qinglin immediately covered his mouth.

The game cannot be known by any outsider.

Xie Weiluo had heard the key words and couldn't help but hurriedly said, "Hospital? Is he sick?"

Bai Buran hurriedly said, "No no!"

It's just something more terrifying than being sick.

"If something happens to your brother, you must tell me." Xie Weiluo frowned. "My brother had to absent from school and travel for no reason. I didn't ask the reason. I know that my brother is always reasonable...but I am worried. He. He always takes it alone in order not to worry us."

Bai Buran: It's not that we don't want to tell you, but we really can't. The card clearly says "You must not disclose the game to ordinary people"!

"Sister Xie, it's not that we don't talk about it, it's really... there is nothing to say, anyway, Xiao Xie is healthy, healthy and safe, you can rest assured." Bai Buran Souchang scraped the words. Xie Chian's combat power is hard to be safe.