𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

Xie Chian didn't know why he left Jiang Kuo with his brain. He has always been rational, but this matter is his impulse. When I heard Jiang Kuo's name, he lost his calm in an instant.

But when he was relieved, he didn't understand why he was lost.

In any case, the words of cooperation have been spoken. Although Xie Chi'an once said that he has never been counted, but for Jiang Kuo, out of a slight strangeness, he did not turn back.

Moreover, Jiang Kuo is indeed very useful, and one more free labor is not a loss.

Seeing Jiang Kuo busy chopping firewood, Xie Chian thought so.

It's almost noon, and lunch is going to be at noon. For lunch, you can only roast mushrooms. To roast mushrooms requires firewood. If you want firewood, you have to chop or pick up fallen branches. But if you want to collect branches, you cannot look after Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao couldn't walk, and Xie Chian couldn't get out, lest Lin Qiao would encounter an accident as soon as he left his sight.

A person's avatar lacks skills, at this time, Jiang Kuo's joining can be said to solve the urgent need.

Especially chopping wood = making fire = roasting mushrooms = eating mushrooms. In order to get a bite to eat, Jiang Kuo worked very hard.

There is no scene similar to that of an old man chopping wood with an axe and chopping firewood. Mr. 1 is handsome and his chopping action is also handsome. The dagger played with a flower in the hand, drawing a beautiful arc, and some twigs were sharply cut off, like a wonderful performance. There are also many hollow old trees on the island, lying on the ground horizontally, some of which can be picked up and used.

Jiang Kuo's speed is very fast. Xie Chian didn't wait long when he saw the man carrying a pile of wood from a distance, all of which were thrown on the ground, pinging.

Xie Chian squatted down, and as soon as he touched a branch of a tree branch, he stretched out his other hand.

The skin is healthy wheat color, the hands are slender and beautiful, slightly longer than Xie Chian's, and the color numbers are contrasting.

Xie Chian raised his head and looked at Shang Jiang's broad eyes.

Jiang Kuo said, "I'll make a fire."

Do more now and eat more later.

Xie Chian saw Jiang Kuo's intentions, and did not fight with him. He gave up the branches to Jiang Kuo and took a cut of the wood.

The term "boring wood to make fire" is widely known, but it is difficult for an inexperienced person to practice it successfully. Even if you have mastered the principles and techniques, it takes a lot of time to successfully start a fire, and you need enough patience.

Jiang Kuo was very patient, using a dagger to sharpen a small branch as a drill shaft, and a large wood as a drill plate to make a V-shaped opening and dig a small pit. Then there is the long friction heat.

Xie Chian was not idle either, holding a section of hollow wood and slowly digging it out with a short spear. He is making wooden containers to fill water or hold food.

Xie Chian has just found a creek, and has no worries about lack of water to drink. But it is unlikely that his activities for a month are limited to this creek, and the container is an indispensable thing.

Whether it is drilling wood for fire or chiseling wood into cans, it is a highly skilled and delicate work. The two of them are fully attentive to the work in their hands, and the pictures are extremely harmonious.