『Chapter 11』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

After hearing Shen Fubai's narration, Xie Chian said: "Find a few pairs of gloves and go to Ward Z on the fourth floor."

Shen Fubai, they saw Z coming out of one of the wards, and that ward was probably Z's ward.

They can't have physical contact with Z, can't be hard, they can only hide, and they wear gloves for an extra layer of protection.

Wang Xiaoran had been quiet before, and finally couldn't help showing a look of fear after hearing this: "...Why are you looking for that monster?"

The infectious disease patient who has chased them for ten minutes and has no human form is indeed a monster in the little girl's heart.

"It's not looking for a monster." Jiang Kuo said to the little girl, "It's going to see Doctor J."

Doctor J will come to the inpatient department to check the room at night. Whose room will be checked?

The one who lives in the inpatient department is just one patient.

Z.

Wang Xiaoran did not understand the causal relationship.

She didn't understand, she didn't dare to ask.

Shen Fubai understood it, and put on the mask again in silence.

He was originally at the cos doctor, with masks, gloves and white coats all available.

If these eyes are not recognized, Shen Fu Bai is very suitable for continuing to deceive.

-

It's easy to find medical gloves in the hospital... it's so easy.

When you enter a ward almost casually, you can see the gloves on the bed or table.

Xie Chian put on the gloves, feeling a little abnormal.

Medical gloves in hospitals are generally used by doctors for surgery, which can effectively isolate bacteria. It can be said that medical gloves are an indispensable part of the hospital.

But it is not so common in every ward.

In these empty wards... Will there ever be patients? And all need to use this kind of gloves.

Xie Chian didn't want to go any further.

This is an escape game, don't hesitate to explore the dungeon for a true ending.

For the player, it would be nice to be able to heal and be discharged from the hospital in five days. The story of the game is not important.

-

Jiang Kuo staggered when he got down to the stairs on the fourth floor, as if he was about to fall asleep.

Xie Chian quickly hooked his arm and helped him: "Is it all right?"

The voice was clear and cold, falling in Jiang Kuo's ears, and it was so **** nice.

Suddenly he was no longer sleepy and he was energetic. Jiang Kuo felt that he could run another eight hundred miles.

Jiang Kuo just said the word "no", before the pronunciation of "thing" came out, he closed his eyes and sank.

At the same time, the broadcast repeated: "The current prescription order location, inpatient department."

The occurrence of things does not depend on human will.

When the time is up, you have to sleep.

Xie Chian caught Jiang Kuo's body in time, and the 1.86-meter youth was planted on the boy, making the others frightened for fear that Xie Chian would be crushed.