『Chapter 22』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

In addition to a birth certificate with Zheng Yangfan's name written on it, there are also several color Doppler ultrasound examination reports underneath. There is no diagnosis result, just a few inexplicable pictures.

"What is this?" Bai Buran looked at it, but didn't understand, he subconsciously turned his gaze to Xie Chian and Jiang Kuo.

In his impression, these two are omnipotent, and they have not been able to stump them.

Xie Chian glanced: "I don't understand."

Jiang Kuo said: "I am not a medical student, so I can do nothing."

There is a specialization in the technical industry, and it is impossible for them to know the domain knowledge they have not touched at all.

Wang Xiaoran came up lightly, looked at these color Doppler ultrasound pictures, and said, "This is... the color Doppler ultrasound image of the heart."

Several people looked at the little girl.

Being stared at by so many people, Wang Xiaoran looked cramped, hid beside Shen Fubai, and whispered: "I recognize this. This person has a very serious congenital heart disease."

She herself is a heart disease patient, and she is familiar with these things. The patient in the picture is more ill than her, almost to the point of death with just one breath.

"He is very ill." Wang Xiaoran added, "If you don't change your heart, this person will not survive."

Change your heart?

According to an article in the "British Daily Mail", after counting all the patients undergoing heart replacement surgery, medical staff found that about 10% of the patients had differences in personality.

A psychologist at Arizona State University in the United States said that the human heart may have certain thinking or memory functions, and these functions have not been discovered by medical scientists. The personality changes may be due to this.

Regardless of the facts, everything is possible in the game world. Heart-exchange surgery may lead to memory exchange, and you are very ill...In other words, you are very ill.

The real Zheng Yangfan is the son of Zheng Fangzhou, the director of the hospital, who suffers from severe congenital heart disease.

He may have had heart exchange surgery with Ji Lingchuan.

Ji Lingchuan, who had lost his healthy heart and was stuffed into a broken heart, instantly became a sick person, and exchanged memories with Zheng Yangfan.

...

The mixed thoughts flashed through Xie Chi'an's mind and overturned all previous speculations.

The deeper the investigation, the more complicated things become. Reason tells Xie Chian that he should stop in time, and the hidden task has been completed. What happened in the background of this story and how does it have to do with him?

But as long as he remembered the sentence "I am obviously a real person, someone can control my memory" in the page of bed 2 and the last three words of despair, "Help me", he couldn't just sit back and watch.

Truth, memory, save me.

These words are really familiar to him.

-

There was a hurried running outside the corridor on the fifth floor, Xie Chian's head slightly sideways, put the file back to the original place, a few people walked to the door, facing the long-awaited Lu Chi-faced, blind, mentally retarded and forgetful group of four.