𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14

After Jiang Kuo, Xie Chian and Lin Qiao left, the two figures walked out from behind the tree.

"They didn't find us?" The silver-haired young man used a question, indicating that he was not sure.

"They found it." The man in the trench coat used a declarative tone, expressing certainty.

"Then why not do it with us?"

"I'm afraid of trouble and don't want to be broadcast. We didn't take the initiative to provoke it." The windbreaker said, "These three reasons always account for the same."

"It sounds really unpleasant." The silver-haired young man folded his arms, "Isn't our investigative ability strong enough?"

The man in the windbreaker calmly said: "The opponent's anti-detection ability is stronger."

"Why do you like to be aspiring to others so much?" the silver-haired youth said dissatisfied.

Qin Nian finally looked at the silver-haired youth: "Can you not be like a hundred thousand why?"

Li Weihua looked at him displeased. The face of the young man is the exquisite beauty of an Oriental, but his eyes are extremely deep, and his pupils are light brown.

This is a mixed race.

The beautiful young man showed an unpleasant expression, anyone would put down his body to coax. But it was Qin Nian he met.

The grim man ignored his angry teammates and walked silently to the girl's throat cut body.

"This dead girl is really dead." Li Weihua said nonchalantly.

They had fought this crazy girl before. Crazy girl is not very capable, people are really crazy, just a black-hearted little pervert, with a very confusing appearance.

Really fighting alone, Qin Nian and Li Weihua can kill her in seconds.

That is to say, her weapon is a bit tricky, and the combination of her long-range attacking archer teammates is perfectly matched, which makes it impossible to defend against people.

Qin Nian whispered: "According to the Minor Protection Law, she is not guilty of death."

Li Weihua sneered: "Minor Scum Protection Law?"

Qin Nian gave him a cold look.

Li Weihua has no fear: "She killed more people than me."

"According to the law, she is not guilty of death." Qin Nian said slowly, "In my heart, she is more than guilty of death. I am just thinking about what kind of family can teach such a demon."

Li Weihua smiled: "Mr. Police, you don't seem to be lawful and kind."

Among the nine camps, Qin Nian is closer to chaos and kindness. Li Weihua belongs to the neutral evil camp.

"No matter what kind of kindness it is, it is always on the side of goodness and justice." Qin Nian said quietly, "It is better than you who are in the evil camp."

"What a policeman who prides himself on justice." Li Weihua smiled and gave a high-five. "You don't want to hurt more innocents. You only want to kill No. 0, but why is No. 0 innocent?"

"Have you heard of the tram problem, one of the ten paradoxes?" Li Weihua repeated without waiting for Qin Nian to answer, "A lunatic tied five innocent people to the tram track. A tram that runs out of control. Drive towards them and run over them in a moment. Fortunately, you can pull a lever to let the tram go to another track. But there is another problem. The madman is also tied to that other track. One person. Considering the above, should you pull the lever?"