𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 24

Ji Qinglin knows what to ask and what not to ask, doesn't mean that Bai Buran also knows.

Bai Buran exclaimed as he ate, "Brother, did you make this? This is too delicious!"

Before Xie Chian spoke this time, Jiang Kuo said, "Who is your brother? Who is your brother? Did you call your brother?"

Bai Buran was stunned by this quality of three consecutive questions, wondering why this brother is so excited? This is not the point of his question, right?

Bai Buran chewed the meat and said vaguely: "He hasn't arrived at the age of 20, right? What's your brother's name?"

Among the four of them, Ji Qinglin graduated from college at the age of 24, Bai Buran was a junior at 22, Jiang Kuo was 20, and Xie Chian was 17. Regardless of age, Xie Chian can be everyone's younger brother.

Xie Chian directly said the name: "Xie Chian."

"Eh, well, Xiao Xie." Bai Buran learned Xie Chi'an's name. He introduced to Jiang Kuo, "My name is Bai Buran, and he is my teammate Ji Qinglin. Brother, what is your name?"

Jiang Kuo didn't have much enthusiasm and said, "Jiang Kuo."

"Oh, Xiao Jiang--" Bai Buran was very familiar, and said to Xie Chian, "Xiao Xie, you see, meeting is fate, we've all met for the second time, or we will be together in the future Forget it? You see, we have Xiaobai here to **** us to ensure that no one dares to provoke us."

Xiaobai was ordered not to hurt people by Ji Qinglin, but his size, walking on the road can make people avoid three feet.

Jiang Kuo smiled mockingly.

It's a pity that if others don't come to provoke them, they are also going to provoke others.

Bai Buran waited eagerly for Xie Chi'an to reply.

In fact, the main reason Xie Chian's cooking is so delicious. He doesn't want to leave the food, so he just wants to stay and eat. Although Xiaoqing is also good at cooking, what he can cook is only "vegetables"!

Xie Chian refused very bluntly: "We are not teammates, we still can't."

Xie Chi'an couldn't make it clearer, because he found that if he was more tactful, Bai Buran couldn't understand it.

"What's the matter? You and Xiao Jiang aren't teammates?" Bai Buran didn't have a brain to speak. He only knew that Xie Chian's teammate was No. 98, but No. 98 was dead.

As soon as these words were said, the atmosphere of the scene solidified for a moment.

Ji Qinglin gently pushed Bai Wuran, reminding him to pay attention to his speaking.

Now that the death toll on the island has passed half, most of the teammates are already dead, and there are many lone rangers. It is normal for two people who are not teammates to form an alliance temporarily.

But everyone knows that unless one party finds No. 0 to kill, this temporary ally will eventually draw their swords.

When Bai Buran was pushed so by Ji Qinglin, he also realized that he had said something wrong. Oops, which pot is not open and which pot is used.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm from the northeast, speak straight." Bai Buran turned the subject abruptly, "Where do you all come from?"

Bai Buran didn't say that the three of them knew where he was, and the northeastern accent couldn't cover it. The Mandarin of Xie Chi'an, Jiang Kuo, and Ji Qinglin are all very standard, and I can't tell where they are from.

The three of them didn't speak, making it so embarrassing.

Bai Buran scratched his head: "Cooperate with me."