『Chapter 09』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Mr. Z chased after the ups and downs of Bai Yuan, Bai Buran looked at the goose bumps and said, "What should they do?"

It's disgusting just looking at it, if it's overtaken by this thing... Bai Buran shivered.

unimaginable.

"If you don't touch Z's blood for ten minutes, you can get rid of a round of chasing." Xie Chian shared the known information with Jiang Kuo and Ji Qinglin, and they would meet Z sooner or later.

"I don't know if he can survive ten minutes." Jiang Kuo said lazily, "but our ten minutes is almost here, right?"

As soon as Jiang Kuo finished speaking, the broadcast came in a timely manner: "The place of the prescription is currently in the inpatient department."

"..."

So annoying.

And this game can't overly personal attacks, justified defense is OK, and close melee combat that doesn't cause death or disability is OK. If you want to go further, you can hear a voice in your mind: Sorry, your current behavior has violated the rules. And with invisible isolation.

Otherwise, Xie Chian would have beaten them all crippled, and still hide in such embarrassment?

One afternoon, enough to make people realize that the prescription is not in Zhu Rong's group, then it must be in Xie Chian's group.

There were only two groups of them on the fourth floor.

So now whether there is a broadcast or not, the other players have a clear goal, to find their group. Broadcasting is just to narrow down the search range for players.

Xie Chi'an is so easy to recognize. Three of the four people with high beauty, especially Xie Chian's albinism, shouldn't be too obvious. They are the most recognizable group among the ten groups.

It's no way to hide like this.

But Doctor J did not show up again.

There is simply no solution.

-

The first floor of the inpatient department.

A group of people ran into the inpatient building, pressed the elevator, and the elevator opened quickly.

...

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!!!"

The young woman screamed.

Although the other three men did not scream, they also had ugly faces and almost didn't vomit.

There was a **** corpse lying in the elevator, full of pustules, blood ran all over the floor, half of his face was scratched by himself, and only the other half was intact.

"This, this is not—" The woman pointed tremblingly at the corpse's face.

The young man with his grandma's gray hair swallowed, "It's him."

They knew this man, and in the morning, a group of people were still chasing him for the prescription. Later, together with him, surrounded the group of albino teenagers.

The corpse is the ups and downs of his teammate, one of two strong men.

"Why, how could you die? How could this game be dead?!" The woman was about to collapse.

Although the rules at the beginning said that people who have not been cured after five days will die from the disease, but at any rate, the five-day time limit was given. This game does not allow players to kill, they think they will be safe for at least these five days.