𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13

Hearing the girl's question, Lin Qiao's eyes disappeared, becoming a little wary. She is not a child who doesn't understand anything. At first, she was fascinated by a girl of the same age and uniquely dressed, but when she recovered, she felt that something was wrong.

Lin Qiao tried his best to maintain her composure: "He, he is nearby and will be back soon."

Lin Qiao thought that saying that would make the girl retreat, but when the girl heard it, her eyes widened in excitement.

"That's just--" The girl curled her lips and smiled, "Catch it all in one net."

To kill you must kill a pair, this is her quirk. If a group of team members have slipped through the net, she is bound to chase to the end.

As the word "Jin" fell, the black umbrella in the girl's hand suddenly retracted, and the tip of the umbrella faced Lin Qiao, showing a sharp thorn.

Her umbrella is a weapon.

The tip of the umbrella pointed straight towards Lin Qiao. Lin Qiao's brain was blank. Before he could react, his body had already rolled on the spot instinctively. He picked up the crutches on the ground and waved wildly: "Don't come here! Big brother, help!"

It is said that Lin Qiao is always beaten at home, the club falls on her body, and her body instinctively seeks advantages and avoids disadvantages, forming a conditioned reflex. It was also the condition that saved her life now.

Lin Qiao waved his cane without direction, and the girl had to open the umbrella to defend. When the black umbrella is in a defensive state, it cannot attack.

The texture of the black umbrella was so hard that Lin Qiao's crutches could not penetrate, but this had already won enough time for Xie Chian to come.

When Xie Chian appeared in sight, the girl's eyes lit up, and she stepped back, put the umbrella away, and said harmlessly: "Brother, I just want to say hello to my sister. Who knows that my sister reacted so intensely... There is really no malice."

Indeed, the picture that anyone saw just now was the girl under the tree desperately hitting each other with a stick, while the other girl could only resist with an umbrella, without any weapons on her body, and no resistance. No matter how you look at it, Lin Qiao overreacted.

Who can believe that that umbrella is a weapon?

"Big brother don't believe her! She wants to kill me, there is a problem with her umbrella!" Lin Qiao said immediately.

The girl sighed softly, "Sister, you're all over."

Lin Qiao said anxiously: "No, it's obviously you--"

"Okay." Xie Chian walked to Lin Qiao, "Don't your feet hurt?"

Lin Qiao: "...It hurts." Just now it was rolling on the grass and dancing with a stick. I didn't think it was at that time, but now it hurts crazy.

"Sit down and rest if it hurts." Xie Chian said, turning to look at the strange girl.

The girl blinked her obsidian eyes and said softly, "Brother, I don't know what fright this sister has suffered before, but you have to believe that I am not malicious."

It's hard to tell if Lin Qiao is older or she is older, both are 13 or 14-year-old Lori. The difference is that Lin Qiao grew up in a terrible environment, and there is always a sense of inferiority and cowardice between her eyes. Girls obviously grew up in wealthy families, and the temperament between gestures cannot be faked.

When a cute little girl like a doll shows a pitiful look and acts like a baby, she really makes people take it lightly.

It's a pity that Xie Chi'an has no feelings.