『Chapter 06』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Bai Buran and Ji Qinglin gathered back to back on both sides of the wheelchair, Xie Chian stood in front of Jiang Kuo.

There was a sound of hurried footsteps up and down the stairs, and the elevator opened to emit a slight sound effect, and several waves of people came from different directions. Roughly, there were more than a dozen people, four teams, and two strong men who had been snatched by Jiang Kuo before.

"I've caught you!" The man whose prescription was snatched by Jiang Kuo sneered and stared at Jiang Kuo who was sleeping in the wheelchair, "What? This kid got sick?"

A short-haired woman from the other team said coldly: "Hand in the prescription form!"

All of them are planning to behave first and then fight later. After all, there are several groups of people who are staring at the prescription sheet at the moment, coveting Xie Chian and they must also guard against others.

Bai Buran knew what they were coming from without having to listen, and leaning on the wheelchair handle nervously said, "The prescription sheet is not in our hands! It was snatched by someone, that person, that person just got down the stairs!"

The scarfaced man who came up from the bottom of the building immediately said gruffly: "Don't play tricks, we just came up from below and didn't see anyone at all!"

That's because you and Shen Fubai staggered the time! Ji Qing wanted to argue, but could not speak.

As soon as Scarface came out, the others ran out of patience, and those who were already impatient took the lead.

The three of Xie Chian were empty-handed, and the prescription sheet was most likely hidden in the pockets of the hospital gown. Persimmon squeezed softly. Since Xie Chian was the weakest of the three, it was him who attacked first.

When the wind hit the door, Xie Chian instinctively wanted to hide, and suddenly remembered that Jiang Kuo was behind him, so he temporarily changed his actions and resisted.

With the loss of vision, the sense of hearing becomes more acute. Xie Chi'an's combat instinct is enough for him to deal with ordinary people who have not undergone physical training. With only one trick, the person who attacked first collapsed to the ground clutching his abdomen.

Xie Chian stood in front of Jiang Kuo, not giving way.

This is like turning on a battle switch, and the rest of the people swarmed up.

The game allows players to use □□ to defend and attack, as long as they are not deadly. But once you want to use a tool as a weapon, and the tool is ineffective against the opponent's weakness, you cannot use it.

For example, at this moment, someone wanted to use a bottle stand to fight Xie Chi'an, but was blocked by an invisible force, and had to abandon the bottle stand and step forward with bare hands.

More than a dozen people are ordinary people, only a few have little skills, and they are not Xie Chian's opponents. Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran resisted each of them with difficulty, and Xie Chian blocked the rest.

Fight in close hands, fists to the flesh. The pale young man with his eyes downcast was as weak as an elf in the snow, but his combat power was a powerful warrior.

It's just that two fists are hard to beat four hands, and a sense is lost. After five minutes of fighting, Xie Chian added some minor injuries.

The three of them surrounded the wheelchair in a triangle shape to protect Jiang Kuo from being exploited. In a circle around the three of them, there were people who fell to the ground. A few of them were standing, and they did not dare to approach each other.