𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄: 𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

A beautiful woman was newly moved from the old town. She was wearing fake and shoddy fur. She was burning a big wave. She put cheap lipstick on her lips. She always held a cigarette in her hand, just like the 1930s and 1940s. The woman in the cabaret. This dress went out to make those upper-class people joke, and it was still fashionable to fall in this old city.

The women in the alley talked a lot: "Where does this woman come from? So foreign, why did you come to our place where birds don't shit?"

At first everyone was just curious. Women walking on the old street, with waists and waists, with a frown and a smile, is a beautiful landscape, which makes many men who work straighten their eyes, hit their hands with a hammer, and some women hurriedly twist The ears of one's own mouth are refreshing.

Young and beautiful girls, which men don't like, and men like, women always hate. The curious gaze gradually went wrong and became mean and disgusted.

"This vixen came to the city for sugar daddy money. Seeing that she doesn't work every day, I don't know where the money came from."

"Renting a house outside is expensive, and she doesn't look like a rich man. Otherwise, how can we live here?"

"It's a golden phoenix that will fly out sooner or later. It's not the same as our sparrows. A woman dressed so ostentatiously is definitely not a good person."

Women were invisibly isolated in the old town. But she never cared. Her social circle never included these short-term women with long tongues.

Women do not go out during the day, and only go out in the evening with a pair of high heels and come back at dawn.

At the junction of the old city and the new city, the lights are beginning to shine at night, and there is a dark street with people coming and going where the five-color neon lights cannot. From time to time, a luxury car stopped and stepped out of a pair of shiny leather shoes. In front of the faded wall, there is a row of warblers standing on the street, waiting to be picked like goods.

Women are the most beautiful and most popular. When she is lucky, she will meet one or two big bosses, who take them to the hotel outside for a night and get ten thousand dollars. There are many who offer long-term support, and women are happy to accept it. The houses in the old town are always vacant for most of the year.

It's just a game for the rich, and it won't last long. Women know this truth well, and desperately ask for money when they are still favored. She is accustomed to the life of drunken gold fans in the prosperous city, and when she has the money, she always spends a lot of money, buys brand-name clothes and bags, and can't save much.

This is how a woman's life is, glamorous, decent, yet shameless. After a year, no one in the old city knew what she did. It wasn't until one time that the woman became a mistress to a boss, and she was found by her original partner. She took someone into the old town, beat her in front of her neighbors and scratched the woman's face. Go away.

Everyone in the neighborhood knew what she did, and the onlookers pointed at the woman. The woman sat on the ground with her face covered, her exquisite makeup completely ruined, and she roared fiercely: "What do you look at! Looking at the old lady, she is also richer than you poor ghosts!"

"I have never seen such a shameless person, I'm pooh!" a woman scolded, picking up the vegetable basket in her hand and smashing it on the woman.

"Yes, shameless!"

Countless eggs and rotten vegetable leaves hit the woman, smashing her head and covering her face. Until after the excitement, the moon rose and the spectators dispersed. The woman sat on the ground blankly for a long time, then got up and limped back to her run-down low house to wash her body.