26.Gone

So here we are with chapter 26, what can I say, we don't see a breakthrough yet, but that thing I was telling you all about, the shocker? Yeah it happens here so get your tissues. Not much else to say except Dick Wolfe owns the SVU characters, and I own the rest. Enjoy- well as much as you can cuz I- yeah!

*chapter contains rape*

.

She gave a long, pained, and tired cry at the end of her push before taking a needed break. Thirty two hours and she was at the end of her rope and wanted nothing more than to give up and go home.

"Olivia, you're almost there!"

"Please, I can't do it anymore." She pled near a whisper in tears, her voice worn out at this point. Between labor and now the pain of pushing strenuously for over two hours; she needed some relief. Just then a contraction tore through her and instead of screaming she pitifully broke into sobs. Harlan appeared behind the old doctor and slit her throat.

"Nooo!" She cried out and tried to get up but the pain of the contraction kept her in place and left her sobbing even harder.

"Just like a damn girl to cry!" Harlan said As he wiped the blood from the scalpel and stepped toward her.

"Stay...away from me..." Another pained cry escaped her before she began breathing heavily. "OH GOD!"

"He can't help ya sweetheart, sounds like you need me." He said moving her hair out of the way. "My God you turn me on!" She nearly vomited from his touch.

"Somebody help meeee!" She screamed as loud as she dared but Harlan just laughed, he knew no one was coming.

"Help meeee!" He mocked. "You stupid bitch, ain't a damn body comin; just me and our baby! Oops, looks like he's makin his entrance, come on boy." She tried hard not to push but it was no use, the baby was coming!

"Oh God!" She cried as she felt it tearing it's way out of her.

"Good job boy, that's it, show this whore who's in charge!" He laughed and cheered as she cried and screamed in agony as their son came out. Olivia was beyond it at this point and just wanted it over, letting out a blood curdling scream as it finally ended and his cries filled the air. Olivia looked up, in terrible pain and watching Harlan cut the cord and walk away.

"Please, give him to me!" She cried, but he paid her no mind and Bronwyn appeared to take him.

"Raise him good!"

"Oh Harlan, it's an honor." She said as Harlan put him in her arms.

"Bronwyn please, give me my baby!"

"He's my baby, hmm, say goodbye William." She said as she left the room, his cries heard faintly as he got further away and Olivia broke down in tears still looking in the direction they went.

"Bronwyn!" She screamed and continued crying.

"Mission accomplished. But now I think it's time for one last fuck before I kill you, what say ya boys?" He said as he unbuckled his pants and Doc and several others came out of nowhere.

"Sounds good to me!" Doc agreed, looking at her lustfully.

She woke up screaming again, this time clutching her stomach and she ran to the bathroom dropping to her knees and dry heaving into the toilet. Ten minutes passed before it stopped and she sat against her bathroom wall, her knees against her chest with her head down and just cried.

It had been a month since she got home and this was not getting easier and it made her wonder just what exactly was the point. Maybe she'd been right when she'd slit her wrist, in the end, no one would suffer her loss. She be at peace with her mother and her baby and it was more than she could say for here. She curled up on the bathroom floor and lay there in tears. It was the only thing that gave her comfort anymore. She lay there and cried until she couldn't, holding her belly as she wept.