32.Coming around

Back with a new chapter, 32. I won't take up your time with talk so let's get to it. Enjoy!

.

*chapter contains rape*

"We found him like this." The warden informed the cops who came into the prison upon hearing about Doc's murder.

"How in the hell?" Arlow said upon looking at the gross, bleeding man or former man, that lay in bed, his face a mask of the horrors he suffered until his last breath. Arlow couldn't help but smile inside at the abhorrence that lay before him while shuddering at the gruesomeness of it.

"...signs of sexual abuse, glass high in the anal cavity...this guy suffered. Looks like an exploded stomach but we'll know more when we autopsy." The coroner said.

"One more thing to tell Sergeant Benson and the wife; maybe this will bring them some peace..." Arlow said.

.

"Goin somewhere, darlin?" Harlan said before he threw her across the room then before she could get up, he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up.

"No, let me go!" She begged.

"But we ain't even get to the fun part!" He said and kissed her mouth, hard. She tried fighting but her efforts didn't phase him and he pinned her against the wall still grasping her neck and ripped the gown away from her body.

"Please don't-"

"Shut it!" He said before he turned her around so that she was facing the wall and before she could utter another word, he forced himself inside her began thrusting mercilessly, taking her breath with each intrusion.

"Looky here, we got us a bleeder!" He said and put a finger down to taste her blood. "Every part of you tastes like sunshine!" with an evil laugh as he continued his assault, taking her without mercy until he came, then allowing her to collapse to the floor in tears, blood and semen running down her legs.

"Look at that; you done gone and messed my dick! I think I'm gon need you to clean it up for me!"

Her baby's kicking was what pulled her out of the dream and none too soon. She had already broken out into a sweat as she unconsciously fought against the monster in her dream and amidst her hard breathing she struggled with her large belly to sit upright in her bed; suddenly being drawn to a stinging feeling and noticing that her forearm was covered in fresh scratches along with the old bruises, some of which were still in a state of healing.

10:13PM was what the clock said as she sent her hand over her stomach, rubbing soothing circles to calm her baby. "It's okay!" She whispered, more to herself than her baby. "It's okay...they can't hurt you." She uttered again but broke into tears in spite of her reassurances.

"Liv...you okay in there?" Elliot called from the other side of the door that was ajar. He had stayed, not wanting to leave her alone after hearing about Doc even though she assured him that she was okay, yet still, he knew even if she couldn't say, she needed someone here and so it wasn't the usual pulling teeth to get her to say yes.

"I'm okay" she lied, wiping her tears. "I just...have to pee!" She said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." She said, then took a long pause "Hey El?" He stuck his head in the door.

"yeah"

"Will you lay with me?" Her eyes were filled with tears that she couldn't make go away so she stopped trying and he didn't say a word, he simply came over and got in, gently pulling her against him and wrapping her in his arms as she lay against his chest.