64.Scared

Chapter 64: Scared

Here's the rest of the story as it was originally intended. I got discouraged from it and for that I apologize. The ending I gave you guys was terrible but I'm gonna stick it out this time until it's done for real. Also, a lot of you may have moved on from this story but for those of you still here, Thank you. Dick Wold owns the characters.

Eight hundred and thirty four seconds that ended with him on top of her, crushing her belly while his hands grabbed her everywhere.

"Harlan...Harlan, please!" She moaned. She hurt. And with the baby being in a position that made it excruciating to lie on her back, she was in agony.

He didn't know how much strength he used in his drunken state and it ended with her almost passing out! He kept right on fucking her though, never one to have his party spoiled.

She was counting in her head, the minutes until he'd pass out this time! She was in so much pain; this pregnancy hadn't been an easy one, and sex, it was like torture on an already tortuous situation but what choice did she have?

She had already collapsed under her own weight, coupled with his and now, she was being pressed into the mattress with his hands around her neck so tight, she could barely breathe! Desperate, she clawed at his hands to ease the pressure but this only resulted in him choking her harder as he fucked her at an alarming pace, slamming into her like there was no tomorrow. No reprieve in sight!

"That's it honey. Give daddy all that sweetness"

"Harlan...no, please!" She cried while she tried harder to get his hands from around her neck but they were like stone; they couldn't be moved.

"You love it, don't ya Baby?"

"...I can't breathe...Harlan!" She was striking at him, trying to land a hit anywhere. He was too drunk and she felt herself getting lightheaded as she clawed at his face. But suddenly he hauled off and slapped her so hard across the face, her torso jerked and fell sideways.

Suddenly, there it came, a growl so guttural it shook the walls as he came inside her. "Thats right bitch. You take it all!" He yelled drunkenly as he prodded deeper; leaving bruises along her hip and neck as he held her there tight to be sure that not a drop was wasted. He didn't care about what pain he was causing her. Holding her until he'd completely emptied inside her, then just like that, he released his grip and fell beside her, drunk and grinning while she tried to recover from this latest brutalization. She inhaled, deep breaths as she lay there beside him with blood pouring from her mouth.

"Ohhhh baby! I tell ya, you are somethin special! No matter how many times I get in that sweet, sweet pussy..." he laughed, amused at himself. "...it's s just like the first time. A lil looser, but just like the first time!"

Drunkenly, he got out of bed, staggering a bit as he tried to pull his pants up while she prayed that he would trip and split his head open. No such luck to her dismay.

"Don't get comfortable, that was just a warm up" he said as he opened the door and several men, one by one, rushed in and filled the room as Olivia immediately got up and tried to run but was stopped before she could even take a step.

"Harlan no!" She screamed as the men held her down. "NOOOOO!"

While downstairs in she and Elliot's kitchen...

"Okay, where did that come from? And I'm gonna regret this, but why?" Maureen said to Dickie as she laughed.

"Because, that means they're still having sex!" He said with a shiver.

"Lots of it." Elliot grinned.

"Dad, that's gross!" They both cringed. Suddenly, they all heard shouting coming from upstairs.