11.Stripped

*Chapter contains violence, rape*

.

She said whatever she could think of to appease him when he'd come for her that night; cried, begged, promised to do anything he wanted - anything if he would just forget about that room, forget about the people waiting, forget why they'd come. He smiled slyly and took her up on that offer for anything, pushing her down on her knees as he stood looking down at her.

"Go ahead darlin, take it out!" he ordered. She hung her head in defeat as a sob wretched from her throat and her shoulders shook softly from her cries; her mind racing at the realization of what she was about to do but knowing that she had no real choice. She couldn't go back to that room, she couldn't...

"Hell, if all you gonna do sit there and cry..." he said as he grabbed her wrist and feigned pulling her toward the door.

"NO!" she cried "Please...I'll do it" that last part fell from her lips in a broken whisper...the very last of her dignity falling with it. slowly, she rose up on her knees and weeping silently. With trembling hands she reached for his belt buckle, fighting the nausea that was raging in her stomach, so sickened was she at the thought of what she was about to do that she gagged as her fingertips undid the button on his jeans and slid the zipper down and she had to force the bile back.

"Keep goin" he ordered, all-too-amused at the sight before him. Her tears continued falling in steady torrents as she nervously pulled his jeans down, letting them rest around his thighs and he grinned, quite pleased with himself when he felt her trembling hand on his shaft. He knew right in that moment that he'd finally succeeded, that the last vestige of her pride was being shed right then and there. He'd won. He'd broken her.

"Now open up that pretty mouth and give it to daddy nice and sloppy like a good whore!" he demanded then snatched her hair in his fist, yanking her head back so that she was looking up at him. "Be sure to swallow" he then said with a smile.

... ... ...

"If Billy could see me now!" he gloated, buckling his belt as he made his way to the bathroom while she heaved violently into the toilet. He stood there in the doorway and looked down at her as her stomach lurched a final time and its contents spilled from her mouth.

"Wrap it up, time is money!" those words sliced through her and she pulled away from the toilet, wiping the back of her hand across her mouth as she looked up at him with absolute terror in her eyes.

"But you said..."

"No...see that's where you're wrong darlin" he informed her while wrapping his huge hand around her upper arm and pulling her up from the floor "I didn't say shit, but that didn't stop you from assumin now did it?"

"Please" she begged, pulling her body in the opposite direction but his grip was strong and he pulled her harder in his direction. "No, no I did what you wanted..." she was crying now, trying desperately to get away from him even to the point of throwing herself down to the floor where she began to grovel at his feet

"Please, I'll be good, I promise I'll be good!" she cried but he'd already made up his mind, becoming more angered at her pleading with each passing second until he could take no more and sent the back of his hand flying across her face then effortlessly picking her up from the floor and carrying her kicking and screaming downstairs, having to chase her twice when she'd broken from his hold and ran hysterically back to her room, trying desperately to shut herself in and screaming 'no' again and again at the top of her lungs as he dragged her out; her screams never stopping until quite some time later when her voice had given out during the insanity that she'd been subjected to for the second time in that room downstairs.