2

December 2006

"So when you do it this way." My eyes focused on the lecturer until I heard a loud bang and saw the door flying open.

I saw a flash of golden brown hair as whoever it was, was bent over due to the impact of bursting through it.

She glanced at the lecturer who raised his eyebrow, I stared down at my textbook instead of focusing on the flash of
golden.

"So sorry! l just transferred and I didn't know where I.."
I glanced up as she spoke

"Just take a seat." He said annoyed.

She nodded and her eyes scanned the half full lecture hall and just my luck she came into my row.

My luck?

I wasn't sure what that meant as I knew she wouldn't even spare me a glance.

She was too beautiful for that. Maybe a couple years before I would have had a chance.

I realized I had been staring at her and her eyes were on me, she smiled at me as she took a seat before focussing ahead as she sat 5 seats down in the empty row.

I looked behind and next to me there was no one but continued on my work instead of trying to figure out why I got a smile from her.

9 years later...

Jaddu POV

So here I am sitting in our dressing room. Why you may ask?

Well tonight is the night I was going to get my brother some fun, but my brain always come up with some crazy ideas so I figured I would speak to our friends first.

Their reaction?

"Hell naawww!"

Why did I bother asking them? I should have known.

While they were ICT crazy, no one is as crazy as me...

"Why not?" I asked even though I knew the answer myself.

"He will never meet any girl and you know that" Bhuvi shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"The guy hasn't gotten laid in almost 10 years" I stated as I paced in front of them.

"8...and what makes you think he just stopped then?" Shikhar asked, testing me when all of us knew our brother.

"Because he's Rohit and I have never seen him with any woman around here.

He would make sure our favourite broadcaster Riva is sat between, so if women tried anything he could claim her as his.

It didn't happen as often as you'd think though, he kinda gave off the wrong vibe as in fuck off vibe.

While I would actually say the words, he just had to give one blank look and you would know.

'Don't mess with an angry Sharma'

"Yeah well he won't be moving on any time soon. Eight years, or fifteen years.... Whatever! He won't man..." Bhuvi sighed.

"Can you fucking tell me? I know you were sworn to secrecy but."

Ajju cut me off
.
"I wasn't, you were just annoying with it and he doesn't like speaking about his feelings and it wasn't my place"

"You don't have to explain that. " I sighed as I sat down in front of them.

The closest I got to finding out about this girl that had made him close off from having any relationship with anyone was when we started playing together for India blues.