9

"I love Easter its the perfect time of year to not feel guilty about devouring chocolate" She mumbled while doing that very thing, covering her mouth to prevent me from seeing her stuff her face. While she looked perfect doing anything to be honest.

"Yes just murdering chocolate bunnies with your teeth, that's all" I shrugged briefly glancing up at her before scanning through my textbook again.

"Mmmm you know I miss the days when you were a rambling mess, you're getting too confident for your own good" She bit her lip, removed my laptop from my lap and replaced it with her body by straddling me.

"I have to finish that paper you know? I missed my test so I need extra credit."

"I'l help you with it later" She whispered into my lips and I held my breath.

"Can I tell you something?" She whispered before leaning back and staring into my eyes.

"Eryeah"I cleared my throat and I knew my face couldn't be more redder while she seemed unaffected.

"You were my first kiss..."

"Really?" She nodded which a shy smile and then gave me a quick kiss.

"Yes and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else because I felt so many things in that one kiss.

I'm sure I wasn't yours but that's okay" She shrugged and hugged me, placed a kiss on my cheeks.

"Why?" I questioned mostly to distract myself.

"Because maybe I'll be lucky enough to be your last.."

***

So thanks to my genius idea not only did Miss Sweetheart Snob now have angry eyes at me since l walked into the meeting

So thanks to my genius idea not only did Miss Sweetheart Snob now have angry eyes at me since l walked into the meeting. I represent one of the brands she sponsors and the last thing I want is her shooting daggers at me. I hadn't spoken to Rohit since he left last week, upset, which is pretty annoying when you happen to have to play together and he is my Captain.

But like my wise girlfriend has said, l had made my bed and now I got to lie in it.

Ro would come around soon enough, especially with us rooming together again but I don't want Miss Snobby mad at me. I mean I said she was a sweetheart but all women can be a bitch you know and I don't want her to report this either to BCCI or to my management.

So I had to suck it up and apologize.

"Hey..er." I really should have taken note of what her name was. "Why don't you wear those tags with your name on?"

"Well I figured since I introduce myself at the beginning of each meeting you should know?"

Bitch mode is in full fucking swing.

"I do, I just meant for other people that's all" I shrugged.

"What are you trying to do? Make small talk?