13

"So I have an assignment due tomorrow afternoon. And one Friday and... What?" She grinned having caught me smiling.

She was currently wearing my Cricket jersey that l had worn my first year on college. It certainly didn't fit me anymore but she wore it well and it was a chilly day despite being Summer.

"I just love you Ritika Sajdeh." I simply said because those were my thoughts as I watched her rambling as she usually did. Letting me know how her day went and every detail about her lectures, what she had to get done and how she was counting down the minutes to vacate the hall and find me sitting on the bench l always did when I didn't have cricket practice before we made our way to her car.

She stopped and moved in front of me, biting her lip as she gazed up before she tugged on my hoodie so that I bent down and as I did I kissed her.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my arms. I had been afraid that once we took the next step in our relationship, things would be different and to be honest I hadn't wanted to admit it to myself. Only it didn't, it only
brought us closer, it was like how her kisses made my day.

When I made love to Ritsy l could feel every emotion she felt, I felt getting lost between us and I know it sounds crazy but that's honestly how she made me feel.

I flinched as I felt something hit my face. Her giggling caused me to pull away and realized it was slowing pouring rain.

I ran with her in my arms as we had been taking a slow stroll to the parking lot but it seemed the weather had other plans for us, "Ro, wait!" I stopped stumbling a bit due to the wet grass.

"What's wrong?" I frowned narrowing my eyes a bit and saw her smiling.

"Dance with me!" She shrugged.

"Rits."I began because I wasn't sure if she was serious or not.

"Please?" She peeked up as her hair was slowly becoming soaked but being Ritika she didn't seem to care at all.

"Please don't tell me this is an excuse to get sick and not do your assignments?" I chuckled clearing my throat knowing now there was no point in my baggy hoodie as it clung to my body.

"No! I just want to dance in the rain with the man I am in love with. Is that too much to ask?" She placed her hands on my chest as she peeked up at me.

"Yes when the man who is in love with you can't dance." I shook my head feeling slightly uncomfortable but not due to Ritika or her crazy idea. Everyone had ran for safety while she made sure I stood with her as she requested a dance.

I chuckled and held her around her waist as we swayed.

"These people already thought I was weird now we're giving them more reasons." I whispered into her neck.

"Good! So they will stay away from us and we can continue living in our own world" She hopped onto me and I fell back and groaned.

"Guess there goes our perfect rain dance" She giggled as she laid on top of me. "Maybe its perfect for our world though"

"The world of Rohikaaaaaa!"I screamed out feeling like didn't have a care in the world. How could I when I was laid out with the rain pouring down but the only thing that.mattered was the bright smile on Ritsy's face.

"The world of us. " She whispered.

 " She whispered