22

"Shut up!" I groaned hearing loud voiceswhen all I wanted was to get some beauty sleep and heard Virat chuckling along with Riva

when all I wanted was to get some beauty sleep and heard Virat chuckling along with Riva.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was the source of the noise before getting up, well sitting up and scanning the room seeing too many faces first thing in the morning.

"You know, you and Ro are the worst friends ever. Fucking ditching us, I didn't even see you last night. Where were you?" I shook my head as I sat up knowing they wouldn't let me sleep when we had gotten in so late last night.

"Nowhere that you need to know" He smirked letting me know he was with his girl.

I still couldn't believe the guy didn't even let us meet her. I would have liked to believe he was trying to be respectful of Ro by not rubbing her in our faces but Ro wanted us all to be happy so he wouldn't have cared.

I still kept my PDA down with Riva when he was around though so I guess I understood. I didn't see Ro after his failed attempt to dance with Ridhima but he did go running after her so I liked to believe he found some closure or whatever.

I realised Rohit wasn't in the room.

"Where's Ro?" I frowned kind of mad at myself for not noticing sooner.

"I just got here I don't keep tabs on your husband" Virat scoffed.

"Oh here the jealousy rolls in" I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you"

"He hasn't been here all night and I haven't seen him. That's why I asked Virat to wake you up, you need to go to the front desk and ask if he checked in."

I sighed and pulled on the clothes she had thrown my way.

Then they wonder why I always look scruffy when I am sent on missions all day. I didn't mind though, I didn't like not knowing where Ro was, especially with his night shit.

At least it wouldn't be as bad as last time but then again he had drank a few.

"Hi er you know who I am right?" I quickly asked tapping my fingers on the counter.

"Yeah I do"

"So you'll know Rohit Sharma" I added.

"Yeah?" He slowly nodded.

"Did he check in here by any chance."

"No, I did see him though. He walked in with Yuvraj Singh quite early this morning, guess you guys had a late night."

I frowned and nodded.

Yuvi Paa? He is retired so why would he
even have a room here?

I got the room number and went knocking and when I mean knocking I mean knocking like a lunatic to wake my friend up. Just as I was about to kick down the..