23

"Rohit Sharma hits the winning six!" The voice blared as we played an inter college game while I was stand in captain for the day and got the privilege.

I raised my bat up in celebration and searched the stands for the only person I really cared about. The only person who cared that I was the one who hit the winning six, to the rest they were simply glad the team made it while I would be leaving, hopefully for the IPL, this Summer.

Without her, I wasn't sure how I would cope, not just not having her there but not having her as my biggest fan and well only fan urging me to do my best.

I found my smile as soon as I found hers as she stood on her feet clapping before making her way down the stands as the game came to an end signalling a win for us. I dropped the bat as soon as she reached me, wrapping herself around me.

"That was amazing Ro!" She squealed, gently taking off my helmet before kissing my cheeks.

To many players the six was the highlight of the game but for me it was the love I received from the woman who meant more than anything to me. Because whether I would just be running between the wickets not getting any highlight or hitting the winning six her reaction would be the same.

 Because whether I would just be running between the wickets not getting any highlight or hitting the winning six her reaction would be the same

"Please don't give me time off. I need to be here." I finally said realizing they were focused on me and waiting for something.

"I stopped Dada from approaching you last night mainly because we could see you were a bit overwhelmed. But we cant just overlook what happened, which was getting defeated by the Aussies and losing BGT. I am honestly not sure what to say." Vikram sir sighed.

"Look Ro we're going to give you more time off because you are totally out of focus now, this can risk your future. It wouldn't be this problematic if you were out of form which is not the case here. You were supposed to lead this team in a huge series like BGT, but clearly that was not the thing running through your mind. You need time to get yourself out of your head and lead the team properly. I wish there was another option but they want this, the BCCI. I mean the last thing we need is one more humiliation against Aussies but that is what we have now." Rahul Bhai sighed.

I shook my head because I couldn't be out of the team, I had nowhere else to go but home and it wasn't a home, it was a place, a place that needed Ritsy to make it home, make it whole but they weren't listening to my pleas.

"Mr Dravid, I got the papers you requested." I heard a voice behind me and briefly stilled.

"Its Rahul Bhai! After all these months you need to start learning that" He chuckled casually.

"oh well I'm used to it" She replied.

I glanced up and saw Ridhima and I didn't need a reminder of Ritsy which she had now become.

Especially when I wasn't exactly sure what had happened within the one month.

I frowned as I noticed she now had golden brown hair like Ritsy's, only Ritsy's hair had been darker that night. But she wasn't there so..