17

"Ro!" She shoved me and my eyes widened as she wasn't really the violent type.

"Ritsy Bear" I shook my head disapprovingly

"You ate the last slice without sharing!" She shook her head in return and I chuckled and set the box in the front seat before sitting back with her.

"I thought your love for me was greater than anything" I nudged my nose against her cheek wanting to remove the pout on her face, I leaned back and saw the smile I loved.

"You know I have no idea what this movie is about" She sighed tracing her fingers over my stubble briefly glancing towards the light reflecting on her car.

"Well you have been distracting me for the past half hour so I definitely don't know either" I smirked pulling the blanket more securely over us as we were currently in a drive in watching who knows what.

Us being in darkness and under blankets felt too like home and Ritsy would be squeezing my thigh or kissing into my cheeks to get my attention.

"I'm sorry. You're just a better source of entertainment Ro."

"You're messing with your boyfriend."

I whispered into her lips before I kissed her and pulled her face to mine, feeling her moan into my lips.

She broke it and I frowned but smiled as she rested her forehead against mine.

"I like our moments in the dark Ro, its like we truly disappear from the world and we are trapped in a world where only you and I exist."

I sighed as I watched the video of Ro and Virat from the last T20 WC on my phone when I was scrolling through reels

If there was ever a day when Rohit showed emotions that no one had ever seen it was that day at MCG. I saw the happiness on Virat's face as he walked through the dressing room and hugged Rohit again. One of those rare moments Rohit expressed himself in showing what Virat actually means to him even though they weren't on good terms.

I remember how Rohit had walked in with tears in those brown eyes of his after the Semi Final loss and me not typically being the sentimental guy didn't know what to do. I saw Rahul Bhai embrace him, calming him as he was like a little brother to Bhai but I knew he was not okay. When he went silent that night, listening to all of us praise his efforts was when I knew he was turning all the heartache into anger. The one thing that was keeping him away from his sorrows was cricket and the times fate betrayed him even there was too much for him.

I frowned as I saw Virat making his way down the hallway and glanced at me, "how are you?"

"Did you get wasted last night?" He rolled his eyes glancing at himself on the phone screen and then at me and I sighed not really in the mood for him being his usual annoying self.