20

"Fuck it hurts" I groaned as I woke up surrounded by darkness but soon saw the dim light of the lamp filling up the room,

"Where should I."I heard Ritika's voice and felt her fingers on my arms.

"Just leave me alone.. This was just what I needed. An injury on top of it all." I groaned, besides Ritika, Cricket was the only thing I had and now I was on the sidelines for the last three weeks.

"Okay I'll er. Leave you alone" She sighed slowly moving off the bed and I hit the lamp off causing the room to fill with darkness again and set my head back down.

I heard a small sigh from her before feeling her climb onto the bed and pulling my arm away from my face and wrapping it around her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Ro, I know its hard but you'll be healed by Christmas.

Playing again by end of January. Don't cry. You know you're going to make me too."I felt her fingers gently on my face before feeling her kiss them when I had taken my frustrations out on her so many times.

"Its the only good thing about me. Other than having you" I whispered.

"Well I guess there is nothing good about me besides having you, Ro. I love you and this injury is just a set back and an excuse for you to be with me instead of spending hours practicing besides its only a couple more weeks. The physio said its looking good and that leg will feel all brand new okay?" Even though I couldn't really see her face there was no denying the usual hopeful tone.

"I love you too, Ritsy." Was all l managed before closing my eyes holding her close to me.

"You don't find love, it finds you.
Its got a little bit to do
with destiny, fate, and
what's written in the stars."

"This house seems familiar

"This house seems familiar.." I heard Ro as we pulled up at a huge mansion typical of the Ambani's.

"Well I guess it looks a bit like Ridhima's house but all these rich fucks have the same taste." I shrugged as the car pulled away while we stood outside the house decorated extravagant I wondered how it looked inside.

" I guess." He sighed and I could tell my brother wasn't doing good at all.

I wasn't used to seeing the side of Ro when we walked into his apartment a couple weeks back. The man looked fucked up and I knew Riva was right more than ever that I shouldn't have let him move on. But knowing Rohit he wasn't, he was probably just doing whatever so that I could believe he moved on. I mean Ridhima was with Virat.

It was an Annual Pre Christmas bash thrown by the Ambani's right before the start of our next tour.

"Mukesh Bhai and Nita Bhabhi are very nice people but I am sure they would have understood me not being here." He whispered as we glanced around the dimly lit room, us of course heading to the drinks first thing."