Part 1

"243 points!"

Upon hearing those words, Käärijä's heart shattered into a million pieces. All he felt like was a disappointment. He had worked so hard to win and to make all of the people who support him proud, yet he did not manage to do that. He tried so hard to put a smile on his face but his eyes quickly filled up with tears. After everything, he wanted to stay by himself so he went to his room. 

After about 10 minutes he heard a knock on his door. He did not want anyone to see him since he has been crying so much but once he heard Bojan's voice he opened the door. Both Jere and Bojan sat at the edge of the bed. After a moment of silence, Jere burst out crying while Bojan immediately comforted him by giving him a hug. 

"Don't cry, it's okay, you did your best. The whole crowd was cheering for you, including me.".

"But I feel like such a disappointment."

"Don't worry, you're not. You're still the Käärijä like you were before! Nothing is going to change that.".

"Thank you, you're such a good friend".

Afterwards, they listened to some songs together while singing and having fun. They connect with each other as they have so much in common. It's as though they were destined to meet each other. However, after some time...

"I should go back to my room, it's very late now."

"Uh-- I was wondering if...maybe...uh-"

"What?"

"Do you want to stay here tonight?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------