Part 12

That morning was different from all other mornings for Jere. He woke up to a sweet smell of fresh toast and bacon. He immediately felt butterflies in his stomach and his lips curled up into a smile. "He stayed...", he thought.

After a few minutes, Bojan came carrying a wooden tray with a plate of food for Jere to enjoy. When Bojan put the tray on Jere's lap, Jere smiled coyly, removed it, grabbed Bojan from his shirt, pulled him towards him and started kissing him passionately. Bojan was startled at first but quickly melted into the kiss. Their lips moved perfectly in sync.

The kiss quickly started to escalate as Jere removed Bojan's shirt. Not even a second passed by that their lips weren't kissing each other's.

Bojan also took Jere's shirt off. He pulled himself back and looked straight in Jere's eyes. The eye contact made Jere blush.

Bojan: "You're perfect..."

Jere: "What?"

Bojan: "Jere, I'm so sorry for how I treated you... I'm just... so scared..."

Jere: "Don't worry, Bojan. You're here with me now... that's all that matters. We can worry about that later..."

They started kissing again, not caring at all about the fact that the food which Bojan cooked was already getting cold. With their eyes closed, their mouths moved in sync with each other and they matched perfectly. Jere placed one hand on Bojan's hips while the other was placed behind his neck, gently caressing it with his thumb. Bojan's hand moved upwards, cupping Jere's face. He could feel the warmth of his face on the palm of his hand which made him tingle. The kiss started to escalate as Jere took the hint by the way Bojan was kissing him and gave him entrance. Bojan slowly slid his tongue in Jere's mouth. Bojan's heart felt like it was about to burst as he did not know how Jere was going to respond to this but he immediately relaxed when Jere returned the tongue action. The way their tongues moved together was almost harmonic, like their lips were made for kissing each other's. They both let out soft moans during the kiss.

However, just after a few minute of passionate kissing, they were both startled by a knock at the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I'm sorry I couldn't publish a chapter earlier this week but I'm so busy preparing to start my first job on Monday :D ; I'm so nervous :l

*I decided to add a title to the story because I just realised it didn't really have one haha :3

*Thanks for reading and thank you so so so much for almost 3k reads, that's insane!!! <3 <3 <3