Part 11

That night Bojan and Jere had sex together. They both knew that deep down, they wanted each other so badly and they could no longer control their intense attraction and lust for each other.

They spent the entire night in each other's arms.

The next morning, Bojan woke up with the sound of the birds chirping outside. When he looked at his phone and saw 8 missed calls from his bandmates. He looked back towards Jere. A million thoughts flooded his mind. This had already happened more than once. An amazing, unforgettable moment with the person he is undoubtedly attracted to and then snapping back into reality. He still has not told anyone about his feelings yet, and he has not even fully expressed them the way he wants to, to Jere.

All he wished was that time would freeze in that moment and that he could stay in Jere's arms forever, where he felt safe. He could not bear the thought of having to choose... his reputation and his bandmates? Or the man he wants to be with? He was uncertain of how the people around him would react, including the rest of the members of Joker Out, the fans, his manager, his family...

But what he did know is that he wanted to be with Jere and upon looking at him, his calm face, his slow breaths as he sleeps, his slight smile plastered on his lips, his hair messy due to last night's action, all gave him the courage he needs to face the consequences, whatever they might be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Thank you so much for 2.3k reads!!!!

*Also, I know that in real life, Jere does not speak English very well but I feel like it would be difficult to write in the same way that he speaks. Hope you understand :)