Part 26

Bojan was startled by what Jere had just told him.

He gave him an ultimatum. It was either he came out completely, or that Jere and him had to part ways.

He was terrified. The thought of all of his fans, his manager and his family finding out about his biggest secret felt so overwhelming. He wished that he could run somewhere, curl up into a ball and stay there forever.

But with Jere in front of him he could not do that. He had no choice but to face it.

Jere: "I...I've been waiting for too long Bojan... I tried but... it's just not fair now... I understand how you feel but we cannot stay like this forever.."

Bojan's heart started accelerating. He did not feel the courage to come out... but the thought of losing Jere was unbearable.

Bojan: "I... I can't lose you Jere...", Bojan said quietly, with a shaky tone.

Jere's eyes filled with tears.

Jere: "But... those photos..."

Bojan moved closer to Jere and held both of his hands in his.

Bojan: "They mean nothing Jere, I swear! I was just a bit drunk and she came dancing close to me. I don't even know her...".

Thoughts of those photos and videos that he saw online were haunting Jere's head. But he really wanted to trust Bojan. After all they have been through together...

Jere: "Okay... I trust you."

Bojan felt like his soul came back into his body. He felt so relieved that Jere trusts him.

Jere: "H-have you decided?"

This was it. Bojan had to tell Jere about whether it was it for them or not.

He looked back on all the moments he had with Jere. He thought of his smiles and his laughs and how they were music to his ears. Images of their hugs and kisses came into his head. He also remembered how hard it was to leave, when he had to go back to his home country. He also thought about how devastated he felt knowing that Jere was hurt because of him.

He felt safe with him. Jere made him feel complete.

Bojan: "I...."

Jere was anxiously waiting for Bojan's response. He feared that it was going to be the end for them.

Bojan: "I want the world to know that I am yours, Jere. And that you are mine."

After hearing those words, Jere screamed internally. He did not think that Bojan was going to say that. So there was hope for them after all. Bojan still cared about him... Bojan did not replace Jere with someone else.

Bojan moved even closer to Jere while still holding both of his hands.

Bojan: "I... I love you Jere. I cannot say this enough but I'm so sorry for hurting you".

Jere let go of his hands to hug him tightly. Oh how he missed his touch. Touching Bojan's warm skin made his own skin tingle. He never felt this way with anyone before. Bojan was different.

Bojan hugged him back tightly.

Bojan: "I missed you so much, Jere....", he whispered in his ear.

Jere took a step back and looked straight into Bojan's eyes.

Jere: "I...I missed you a lot too".

Bojan: "Can I kiss you?"

Bojan felt the need to ask. Since they have been through a bit of a rough patch, he did not want to do anything that Jere was not comfortable with.

Jere blushed. "Yes".

Bojan cupped Jere's face, closed his eyes and gently touched his lips against his, while Jere held Bojan from his waist.

They kissed for a while, slowly and gently.

Bojan noticed some tears streaming down Jere's face.

Bojan: "Why are you crying?"

Jere: "I just thought that I would never get to kiss you again..."

Bojan kissed him gently again. They both felt secure in each other's arms. And knowing that, Bojan realised that with Jere by his side, he had all the strength and courage he needed to come out to the world, for real this time.

They stood there in each other's arms for a while. Although Bojan's head was flooded with thoughts, deep down he knew that he made the right choice.

Jere was all that really mattered to him. He wanted to show him how much he loved him. He was willing to sacrifice it all.

He just wanted to be his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I feel like I say this all the time but I'm sorry it's been a while since I uploaded a chapter oh my gosh

*Thanks for reading!!! <3 <3 <3