Part 16

Jere and Bojan were still all over each other. They only had a few hours left before Bojan had to go back to Slovenia and during this time they only wanted to be with each other.

Although they heard some muffled mumbling coming from somewhere, they didn't want to stop kissing each other.

"They don't sound like they're very close to us...", Bojan thought.

However, he was wrong. The sound of footsteps kept getting closer and closer to them.

"Oh my god..."

"What is going on? Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"Huh???"

They were both half-naked, on the floor, Jere on top of Bojan and Bojan securing Jere's hips in his hands... there was no way out of this.

Bojan: "I-I-...I can explain!"

Both Bojan and Jere were bright red out of embarrassment. They knew that what they were doing was risky but they didn't think that they would get caught like this.

They both got up quickly, panicking while picking up their clothes to get dressed again.

Bojan took a long deep breath and Jere quickly came next to him. Bojan's heart felt like it was about to explode and like he was about to throw up. He felt like he was not ready...he was not prepared...he didn't plan it this way.

Bojan started feeling very hot and nauseous. He flipped his sweaty hair back with one hand to maybe feel a bit better but he still felt like he was about to collapse.

Jere was there next to him. He didn't know what to do in that moment. He knew and understood that Bojan didn't want to reveal their relationship to anyone yet and he respected that because he trusted Bojan when he told him that they wouldn't have to keep it all a secret forever.

He felt so guilty. He felt like it was all his fault that they got caught...that maybe if he managed to control himself then none of this would have happened...he also knew that they had no choice but to come out.

He slid his hand in Bojan's and intertwined his fingers with his to try to calm him down. Although Bojan felt like he was going to die upon getting caught like that, Jere's warm hand in his calmed him down. It was all he needed. Jere was all that he needed. He no longer just wanted him but he needed him.

They both looked in each other's eyes and felt safe. So, even though this all went against Bojan's plan maybe it was for the better after all.

Nace: "I'm sorry Bojan, I really tried to stop them but..."

Bojan: "Don't worry, Nace...".

Bojan smiled towards Nace to show him that none of this is his fault. On the contrary, he felt so grateful for when he listened to him and gave him advice.

Bojan felt quite embarrassed as he saw the rest of the band members there, looking at them with a shocked expression on their face. He didn't know what to tell or how to tell them... but he knew that he had no choice but to do it.

Bojan: "Uhm...uhh..."

Bojan coughed to prepare himself for what he was about to say. "It's now or never", he told himself.

Bojan: "Uhm... Jere and I uh... we're... we're together!"

Right after saying those words, he felt like a million pounds were lifted off of him. Despite the fact that he didn't know what his bandmate's reactions were going to be, he knew that it felt good to say that him and Jere were together. In fact, he felt proud of it.

Kris: "Why didn't you tell us?"

Jan: "Oh... how didn't we notice though?"

Jure: "I mean... I did see them looking at each other often, especially during Eurovision but I never thought of it like that, I guess?"

Bojan: "We're standing right here, you know?"

Kris: "Why didn't you tell us?"

Bojan: "I just-"

Even though it felt good to say it out loud, they were all suddenly bombarding him with questions so much so that he started feeling very overwhelmed. Jere noticed this and he felt that it was unfair that Bojan had to do all the talking. He knew just how much Bojan did not want their relationship to be revealed this way. He felt the urge to say something to help Bojan... to blurt the truth out.

Jere: "Bojan didn't know how you would react to him being in a relationship with a man".

Bojan felt surprised by the way that Jere spoke about it. He felt grateful that he could help him like that when he felt like he couldn't speak.

Jere squeezed Bojan's hand as a sign that they were in this together. Although Bojan feared the consequences of their concealed relationship, he knew that he did not regret any of it.

Jan, Kris and Jure all looked towards Nace with a questioning look.

Jan: "And you... you knew about this???"

Nace started scratching the back of his neck.

Nace: *cough* "Yes, but I didn't tell you because I respect Bojan's privacy. He wanted to keep it a secret until he felt comfortable coming out."

The three band members looked at each other and started whispering and it only made Bojan even more anxious.

Why are they whispering? What are they saying? Is this it? Was I right all along?, are all thoughts that surfaced in Bojan's mind. 

This was what he feared the most...He was not prepared to face the harsh reality...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I really hope that you're enjoying the story <3 <3 <3

*Thanks for reading!!!