Part 4

2 weeks later

Once the band arrived in Finland, they still had 2 days left for the concert. Bojan decided that it was time to go see Käärijä, who he has been longing to see for over 6 months now. He told his bandmates that he was going out without specifying where exactly he was going or who he was going to meet. It was past 8pm and it was dark outside but he still decided to go.

Luckily, the hotel which Joker Out were staying in was only a 20 minute walk away from Käärijä's apartment. Once he arrived in front of Käärijä's door he felt his butterflies in his stomach. He just could not believe that he was about the see Käärijä again. After some time contemplating and preparing himself for what to say, he built up enough courage to knock on the door. Some time passed and no one opened the door. "Maybe he's not home", he thought.

As he was about to leave, he heard the door click and open slowly. Bojan turned his head around and he eyes immediately locked with those same glowing, beautiful eyes. Käärijä was speechless. He knew that Joker Out had a concert planned in Finland but he was not expecting Bojan to visit him as he thought that he would not have time for that or that he had more important things to do.

Bojan could not control himself and ran towards Käärijä to hug him tight and hold him close.

Käärijä: "I thought you wouldn't come see me"

Bojan: "Why wouldn't I? I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you.".

They both stood there at the door, not wanting to let each other go. They both realised just how much they missed each other. After a few minutes, Käärijä invited Bojan inside...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think so far? It's my first time writing. Any ideas would be appreciated :)

Thanks for reading :)