Part 9

It was very cold outside and Bojan was worried that Jere would catch a cold since he was not wearing cosy clothes.

"Let me give you my jacket". Jere blushed like a young teenager in front of their crush. Bojan wrapped the jacket around him and even held him while walking to make sure that he does not fall since he knew that he was feeling dizzy. They found a taxi to go back to Jere's place.

Just a few minutes after beginning their journey, Jere drifted into a deep sleep, with his head resting on Bojan's shoulder. Bojan blushed while looking at the side towards Jere, making sure to not move his head too much so that he does not wake him up. In this moment, Bojan had the chance to recollect his thoughts. Ever since that intimate and passionate night that they had together, he could not stop thinking about Jere and how much he yearned to have a moment like that again and maybe even more with him.

However, he soon snapped out from his fantasy and reality slapped him hard in the face. No one knew about how he felt. He himself was not sure of what he was feeling. All that he knew was that everything with Jere was different from anything else that he experienced with other people. With Jere he felt a mix of emotions. With him he felt comfortable and happy while at other times he felt nervous and even felt butterflies in his stomach. Every time he looked at Jere he could not help but smile and whenever they made eye contact, it was no doubt that he would get lost in the beauty and glow of his eyes.

He felt it in his heart that Jere was perfect and even wanted to be with him, yet he did not feel the courage to accept his feelings. He thought about how his band mates would react. "Maybe they would not want to be my friends anymore", "Maybe we would have to disband". He also thought of the possibility that all of these feelings towards Jere were just from his side and that Jere did not reciprocate his feelings. He could not bear the thought of having to experience such a rejection so he made a promise to himself to control his feelings from now on until they eventually fade away.

But is it really that easy to forget all of these feelings and everything that happened and continue on being just friends?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*So, I had my first work placement interview today which was exciting and hence why I posted this chapter late today :)

Thanks for reading :D