Part 29

The next two days passed by way too quickly. Bojan has never felt this anxious in the past two days, ever since getting invited to an interview with Jere.

Him and Jere spent the last two days in the hotel. They ordered breakfast together on the day of the interview. Jere wanted Bojan to calm down, he wanted him to feel comfortable and okay. He wanted to show him that he had nothing to worry about, and that whatever happens, he was going to be there with him to support him.

After a few hours, they got a taxi to the studio for the interview. Once they got there, they touched up their hair and clothes and the people working there told them to take a seat.

There were only 15 minutes left until the interview.

Bojan kept fidgeting and tapping his leg. His heart started beating much faster and his body started to heat up. Jere noticed. He wanted to hold his hand so badly, he knew that would calm him down. But there were people around, which would probably make Bojan even more anxious.

So instead, he gently tapped his shoulder. Bojan turned to look at him. With their eyes locked together, Jere smiled at Bojan to reassure him.

Even Jere's smile was enough to calm him down. Now, his heart began to flutter because of Jere. He felt so amazing knowing that Jere smiled at him that way, and that hopefully he will get to see that smile again in the future.

Bojan: "Wait... the future??? What am I thinking???"

Without realising, Bojan was picturing his future... his future with Jere.

He could not imagine it any other way. Any other was dreadful... unbearable. Jere was not only someone he wanted, but he was someone he needed. Jere became a necessity. Without Jere he would lose all purpose in life... life would no longer be worth living.

As he looked into Jere's glistening eyes, it took so much willpower to hold himself back from kissing him. His lips looked so soft. His skin was glowing. His hair was so fluffy. He looked perfect. But he had to control himself.

Eventually, the interviewer came and told them that the interview was about to start.

The cameras turned on and they were live.

Interviewer: "Welcome to another interview on 'VIPs Unravelled'! Today we have two very special and very much awaited guests. It's an honour to meet you Bojan Cvjetićanin and Jere Pöyhönen, also known as Käärijä".

Bojan: "It's a pleasure to be here", Jere nodded in agreement.

Interviewer: "Let's start with some questions related to your career. So, do you have more concerts planned?"

Bojan: "Yes actually. The rest of the band and I will be travelling to different countries around Europe during the next few months."

Interviewer: "I am sure all the fans are curious where... maybe you can reveal a few places?"

Bojan: "I guess this is a good time to make an announcement then. Joker Out will be travelling to France, Germany, Italy, Croatia... that's all that I am going to say for now".

Interviewer: "That is so exciting! What about you Käärijä?"

Jere: "I won't be travelling as much, but I have a few concerts planned in Italy and many gigs in Finland".

Interviewer: "Italian fans sure are lucky to have you both going there! Next question... any new songs coming out soon?"

Jere: "Nothing official for now, but I can say that I have a song in the making".