Part 3

6 months have passed since the last time Bojan and Jere saw each other. Since Bojan lost his phone in the ESC after party, it took a while for him to make contact with Jere again. When they managed to make contact with each other again, they did not talk much as they were both so busy with concerts.

However, Bojan and his bandmates were super excited as they were planning to do a concert in Finland in 2 weeks. While the band was excited for the concert itself, Bojan was thinking of who he has the chance to see again. His heart started picking up its pace. He could not understand why but just the thought of Jere made his heart flutter and his face turned bright red, just like what happened 6 months prior.

"Why are you blushing? Thinking about your secret lover?"

Bojan just laughed it off. He himself did not understand what he was feeling. In fact, he started having doubts about whether Jere was just a friend to him or not. I mean, he never reacted this way towards his bandmates. There was something different about Jere. He remembered the look on his eyes the moment when he lost. But he also remembered the glow of his eyes and the way they lit up the moment he went to sit next to him. He also thought of how Jere held his hand tightly in bed and how much he wanted to feel his hand on his again. Deep down, he knew that what he felt for him was different but he felt reluctant to accept it.

Bojan decided not to tell Jere about the surprise he was planning; to go see him during his concert trip to Finland. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------