Part 5

They were having such a good time together, drinking, laughing, listening to some music and talking to each other about what has been going on in their life recently.

Bojan decided to not drink so much since he has to perform well during his concert. However, Jere drank like a fish. When he tried to get up he felt so dizzy that he tripped in his own feet and fell onto Bojan... their lips touched. Time seemed to stop in that moment. They were looking straight into each other's eyes. No words were needed. The smell of the alcohol and the slow beat of the music playing made the air between them even thicker and hotter.

Bojan was speechless. He was holding onto Käärijä from his waist so that he does not fall from on top of his lap. They both felt the spark between them, their hearts racing, there faces pink.

What is going on? Why am I feeling this way? Why am I enjoying this? - All of these questions surfaced in Bojan's thoughts. He could not comprehend why he was enjoying this so much. Even simply being in Jere's presence made him weak in the knees but now it was on a completely different level.

They both could no longer control their attraction towards each other. Käärijä made the first move and started to slowly kiss Bojan. Bojan tightened his grasp on Käärijä's hips and moved him closer. Käärijä started touching Bojan's hair while kissing him. The kiss started to escalate.

Bojan took Käärijä's shirt off and threw it on the floor and pushed him down on the sofa. Then, he started to kiss his neck roughly leaving kiss marks behind.

They both got up together and ran towards the bed while holding each other's hand. Käärijä pushed Bojan onto the bed and went on top of him. He started to lift Bojan's shirt slowly while leaving small kisses all over him. He removed his shirt and started kissing his neck passionately while grinding slowly against him. They both moaned with pleasure. The darkness of the room made this sexual moment more intimate and romantic.

Afterwards, they both laid in bed together under the sheets.

Käärijä: "That was..."

Bojan: "Y-yeah..."

They kissed one more time, held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------