Part 6

When Bojan woke up the next morning, he immediately saw Käärijä's angelic face close to his. He could not believe what happened the night before. He never felt this way towards another man, so what happened and what he was feeling was terrifying.

He slowly got up, put his shirt back on trying to not wake Käärijä up and left.

1 hour later

Käärijä woke up, uncertain of whether or not what happened last night was a dream. But then he smelled Bojan's perfume on the pillow and knew that it was reality. He got up to look in the mirror and saw the hickeys which Bojan left on his neck, a sign of how passionate the kisses were. He felt his heart miss a beat just by remembering it.

He started to look around to find Bojan but he was not there. His heart broke a little. "Why didn't he tell me he was leaving?"

He wanted to clear his head a bit so he got dressed and went out to a local cafè to get something to eat. As he arrived at his favourite spot and placed his order, he turned around to look for a table when his eyes locked with someone else's. Bojan was there with his bandmates, eating and drinking together. Bojan shyly smiled towards him and Käärijä took this as an invitation to join them. All of the bandmates welcomed Käärijä and they were quite surprised as they did not think that they would see him there.

Bojan did not utter a word. Just thinking about what happened made his face turn bright red and he felt that he would not be able to control himself is he looked at Käärijä.

"I didn't know you have a girlfriend" - said Kris.

"Huh?" - responded Käärijä.

The bandmates, except for Bojan, started giggling together and looked towards Jere's neck. He then realised that he forgot to hide the hickeys. His face turned red as he touched his neck and looked at Bojan. Jere did not know what to say so he laughed it off, "Ha ha!". Bojan tried to speak as normally as possible to hide what happened as well as his feelings for Jere from his bandmates. Jere felt heartbroken by this. "Did it mean nothing to him?", he thought.

They headed out once they were done. Each of the bandmates took turns to hug Jere as they have not seen him in so long. Bojan was left and he hugged him as well. The moment they touched they felt goosebumps all over their body. Their hug lasted much longer than the rest. Bojan realised this and coughed gently as he released himself from Jere's grasp. He shyly looked in his eyes, smiled, said goodbye and left.

Jere made his way back home. He could not stop thinking about Bojan. The way he danced, laughed, joked... his touch...his hugs...his kisses.

Him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------