Part 7

The following day it was time for the Joker Out concert so Bojan and the rest of the band were busy preparing everything.

Jere wanted to text him but he also did not want to bother him. He had mixed feelings about the situation. I mean, after such an intimate moment he thought that it must mean something. That maybe the feelings are mutual? That Bojan likes him too? That it was not all just part of his fantasy? But he remembers clearly how Bojan left in the morning without saying a word and how he acted so indifferent, as if nothing happened, when they encountered each other at the cafe.

Jere had already bought a ticket to the Joker Out concert and this pushed him to not give up. "If he likes me the same way that I do would be amazing... But if not, then I should still be his friend", Jere thought.

He has such amazing memories with Bojan which he does not want to lose. Therefore, if his feelings for Bojan are not reciprocated, he does not want this to destroy their friendship.

8 hours later

The concert was about to start. Jere wore a cap on his head in order to try to hide who he is so that the audience's attention is focused on the band playing on stage.

Jure, Kris, Jan and Nace were already on stage. Then, after a few minutes, the crowd started screaming as Bojan came on stage wearing a pink shirt and tight black pants. Jere was speechless, he could not contain himself from blushing and squealing internally. He was mesmerized by his stage presence. How his clothes fit perfectly, how he held his mic, how he slicked his hair back while thanking the audience for coming. In Jere's eyes, every part of Bojan was the definition of perfection.

The band played various different songs such as Carpe Diem, Demoni and Padam. Although Jere could not really sing along or understand the lyrics very well, the music still left an impact on him. Hearing Bojan's voice gave him butterflies, knowing that that is the same voice which comforted him so much in the darkness of a few nights before.

However, after a few songs were played, some of the audience noticed Jere. Although he tried to wear a disguise and camouflage himself with the rest of the people there, he still stood out. The audience diverted their attention towards Jere and started screaming and shouting "Käärijä!!!" and "Cha Cha Cha!!!".

At first, Jere felt uncertain about whether or not he should leave. He felt guilty that the audience was now focusing on him instead of on Joker Out, since it is their concert after all. However, what happened next really took him by surprise.

Bojan noticed what was happening and he felt his heart beat a million times faster. He did not think that Jere was going to come to his concert. He spoke into the microphone and asked Jere if he would like to go on stage next to him. Jere could not contain his smile.

Upon managing to make it on stage, both of their faces lit up. The audience was going wild, all of them with their phones out recording and taking pictures. They hugged each other, again feeling the same goosebumps and butterflies which they both felt when they hugged before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to leave comments below. Maybe some ideas? Thanks for reading :)