Part 2

Bojan was unsure how to answer at first, but he accepted to stay in Käärijä's room... to keep him company... as a friend.

The problem was that there was only one bed.

Bojan: "I can sleep on the carpet if you want, it's no problem."

Käärijä: "I come on, just get in bed!"

Bojan got into bed but he also decided to take his shirt off, "Sorry haha! I can only sleep without a shirt.". The air around them was heating up as they felt each other's skin touch because the bed provided just enough space for both of them. Käärijä grabbed Bojan's hand and held it tight, "Thank you for being here for me Bojan. You're amazing, and I'm so glad I met you.". "Me too Jere, me too.".

And with those words and there hands intertwined with each other's, they had the best sleep they have had in a while.

6 hours later

As Bojan gently opened his eyes, he saw Jere's face up close to his, even closer than it was when they fell asleep. In that moment, he felt his heart race, not knowing why. He started looking at Jere's face. To him, he looked so angelic. His hair was messier than before, his eyes looked beautiful even though were closed and his mouth was slightly open. "He looks so peaceful while he's asleep.". He noticed that their fingers were still intertwined with each other and he blushed. "Why am I feeling this way? Why am I blushing?"

Bojan attempted to slowly get out of bed without waking Käärijä up , since he and his bandmates were planning on going back to Slovenia. He quietly put his shirt back on. However, Käärijä started moving around and he woke up.

"B-Bojan, you're leaving?"

"Yes, I have to go. My bandmates and I need to get ready to go back to Slovenia.".

"Will I ever see you again?", Käärijä pouted.

"Don't worry Jere. We'll see each other again soon.".

They gave each other one last hug before parting ways.

On his way to his bandmates room, he faces started gaining that same pink tint which it had before. He was blushing again! He felt his heart flutter at the thought that Käärijä was hoping to see him again, because that is what he wanted too.

With a small smile on his face, he and his bandmates made their way to the airport.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I will alternate between Käärijä and Jere throughout the story :)