Part 23

That night, Jere threw a few things into his luggage and left. He decided to put on a hat and a pair of sunglasses so that hopefully people would not notice him. Don't get him wrong, he loved his fans, but he just did not feel like talking to people.

His heart was aching. Just imagining Bojan with someone else made him feel like he was about to go insane.

He hopped on the plane after about an hour of waiting at the airport.

He could not wait to see Bojan, yet at the same time he was dreading it. He was not prepared for it. He felt like his biggest fear was becoming a reality, that Bojan was going to admit that he was seeing someone else this whole time... that Bojan replaced him with someone else... someone better... someone prettier... someone who isn't him.

During the entire two and a half hours he spent on the plane, he could not sleep. At all. He was anxious to say the least. He was constantly fidgeting. He could not get the photos that he saw online out of his head. He wanted to believe what Bojan told him but seeing him dancing and enjoying himself with someone else like that, he just felt insecure. Like there was no way Bojan would choose him over someone else. This girl, whoever she is, in the photos, is a much safer option for Bojan... his fans would never know what happened between him and Jere.

2.5 hours later

After the flight, which seemed to never want to end, he found a hotel to stay at. He knew he had to rest. He did not sleep at all last night.

He looked at the time. "I guess I should try to rest for a bit... maybe it will make me feel better...", Jere thought.

He laid in bed for a while. He wished Bojan was there to hold him. To comfort him. To make him feel safe. To make him feel like it was all going to be okay. But the realisation that he was not there with him broke his heart even more. And thinking that he might never experience his cuddles again, his kisses again, or feel his hands touching him in all the right places or hearing his sweet whispers in his ear intensified every emotion that he was feeling.

He started quietly sobbing in the pillow. He got so tired from crying that he fell asleep without even noticing.

10 hours later

Jere woke up. He rubbed his puffy eyes.

"I slept for 10 hours?!?!?!". But he definitely needed it.

"There are still two hours left until their concert starts..."

He could not decide what to wear. He tried so many different tops in front of the mirror but he did not seem to like any of them.

Thirty minutes had past and he still did not decide on what to wear.

"Ugh I'm so fed up with this!". He decided to just put on Bojan's hoodie and a pair of comfy sweatpants. He at least wanted something to feel comfortable, in such an uncomfortable situation that awaits him.

He took a taxi to go to the concert. In the taxi, he took the concert ticket out from his pocket. He remembered Bojan giving it to him...

*flashback*

Jere: "What's this?"

Bojan: "It's a ticket to one of our concerts. Maybe you'll get the chance to come see us..."

Jere: "That's not a bad idea..."

Bojan moved closer to Jere. He lifted his face up from his chin so that instead of looking at the ticket, he was looking straight in his eyes.

Bojan: "See us... or see me...?"

Jere began to blush like crazy. He loved the entire band of course. But Bojan... Bojan was just something else. He was special.