Part 19

The rest of the band mates tried to comfort Jere by telling him that it is going to be okay. Then they left Jere there all by himself.

He stood there for quite some time, tapping his leg anxiously as he waited, hoping to see Bojan coming back smiling with Jan next to him.

Fifteen minutes passed by. Nothing.

His head felt heavy as many thoughts were accumulating. He felt like he was being very selfish. All he wanted was Bojan to be his and he did not think of the consequences that this would bring. He was blinded by the desire and lust for Bojan. He wanted to be open about their relationship so badly but now that his bandmates know about it, he wished he could go back in time to change his mind.

Another ten minutes had passed. It started to feel like torture. All this time he kept wondering what was happening between Bojan and Jan.

He started pacing around the room when suddenly, he saw Bojan and Jan walking towards him.

Jere instantly calmed down when he saw Jan patting Bojan's back and nodding at him. He then waved Jere goodbye and left.

Now it was just them.

Bojan and Jere stood there, facing each other while maintaining eye contact.

Jere: "So... what happened?"

Bojan: "We talked it out. He was disappointed that I didn't open up to them about it but now it's all okay, you don't have to worry."

Jere: "I feel like it's my fault all of these problems are happening to you..."

Bojan: "Why are you saying that?"

Jere blushed.

Jere: "I-..."

Bojan kept looking at Jere, eagerly waiting for him to respond.

Jere: "It's just that I feel like I always pushed you to open up about what is going on between us. I wanted people to know that we're together. But now that they know... I feel like I regret it. I'm so sorry."

Jere's eyes started to fill with tears. The last thing he ever wanted was to hurt Bojan.

Bojan moved closer to Jere and grabbed both of his hands in his.

Bojan: "Don't blame yourself. You didn't know what was going to happen."

Jere: "How do you always have the right things to say?"

Bojan giggled.

Bojan: "I'll always be there for you Jere."

Jere melted upon hearing those words. He felt so happy knowing that he has a person like Bojan who cares for him and who he can rely on.

The way Bojan looked in Jere's eyes was still sweet but it also looked serious.

Both of their hearts started beating more rapidly and the air around them was heating up.

Bojan: "Jere, you're a really important person to me..."

Jere immediately felt butterflies in his stomach.

Jere: "You're really important to me too..."

Bojan: "I know we have been together but I feel like it hasn't been done properly..."

Jere felt a bit confused but he was curious to hear what Bojan was going to say.

Bojan: "Jere... I want us to be official. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jere was screaming internally and his cheeks turned as red as a tomato. He has been wanting to hear those words for so long.

Jere: "Yes!"

Bojan felt so thrilled when Jere said yes.

Jere cupped Bojan's face in his hands and started kissing him. Bojan placed one hand on Jere's waist and the other on his back. Their lips moved perfectly with each other, as if they were made for each other.

After kissing for a while, they stopped and stood there, hugging each other tightly.

They both felt like the other was the missing piece they needed to feel complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Thank you so much for reading!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3