Part 15

The next day was Joker Out's second and last concert in Finland. The band was busy preparing, getting dressed, and making sure that all of the instruments and the microphone worked.

The concert started at 7pm. When Bojan went on stage, he greeted his fans. He tried skimming through the audience, hoping to find a familiar face he hoped to see in his last day in Finland. However, he couldn't see Jere's face... maybe it's because there were so many people or maybe he didn't come to the concert at all.

Bojan felt disappointed and like he was about to cry. But he didn't want to cry in front of his fans. He also didn't want to ruin their last concert there so he took a deep breath and moved on.

The band played many different songs such as Gola, Demoni, Vse Kar Vem and Ngvot. All of the band members felt thrill while playing and singing together on stage. They all knew how to put up a show.

The concert ended at 10. Now it was time for the members to go backstage to meet fans who bought special VIP tickets to meet them.

There were many fans waiting in line to take photos with them and to get their signatures. Although Bojan enjoyed meeting his fans, all he could think about was Jere.

He was thinking about how tomorrow he is going to be leaving Finland. How he doesn't know when he will be able to see Jere again.

"He will probably find someone else...and he will forget about me...", Bojan thought. He felt his heart shatter at the thought of Jere giving someone else the same hugs and kisses that he gave him.

He was feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous so he went to be by himself for a bit. He took a few deep breaths to try to calm down but nothing seemed to work.

He sat down on the floor and covered his face with his hands. He didn't know how to cope. Then he felt someone's presence nearby but he didn't feel like looking up to see who it was. However,  he felt that person sitting down next to him.

His heartbeat started to pick up the pace as he smelt a familiar sent of floral perfume. The person that was next to him placed their hand on Bojan's back, caressing it slowly. In that moment, Bojan's skin became heated and it even started to tingle. He looked up, with his eyes filled with tears and when he saw who it was he broke down.

Jere was sitting there next to him, looking at him with a concerned look on his face.

Jere: "Why are you crying, Bojan?"

Bojan: "I-I didn't think I would see you again and... tomorrow I'm leaving and...I don't know when we'll see each other again...".

Jere: "Shhh, it's okay. It's going to be okay. I was going to surprise you by meeting you pretending to be one of the VIP fans but... Nace told me that you came here.".

They looked straight into each other's eyes. Bojan admired Jere's mesmerising eyes which were sparkling. He looked at Jere's lips and all he wanted to do was to kiss him.

So that is what he did. He closed his eyes and moved towards Jere and started kissing him. Jere immediately responded to the kiss. They stayed on the floor and continued to kiss each other eagerly and passionately.

Bojan: "How are you real?"

Jere: "What?"

Bojan: "You're perfect..."

Jere giggled and continued to kiss Bojan even harder than before.

Jere: "This shirt looks so good on you but..."

He then removed Bojan's shirt and threw it on the floor. He wanted to see his body. They didn't care at all that they were making out backstage, where they could easily get caught. All they cared about was that they were with each other and they wanted to make the most out of the time they had left together.

Bojan started sliding his hand down Jere's back, causing him to moan.

Jere: "Ahh-"

Bojan: "Shh... we have to be quiet..."

The air around them was getting hotter and thicker. Their kissing was so passionate that they both had to gasp for air between kisses but they didn't want to stop.

Bojan wanted to take things to the next level. He wanted Jere all to himself for real this time. He wanted him to be his.

He stopped kissing Jere and looked straight in his eyes with a serious gaze. Jere felt shy and intimated but at the same time he felt a million butterflies roaming around in his stomach.

Bojan slowly unzipped Jere's pants. He slid his hand in and started rubbing his member while Jere closed his eyes with pleasure.

Jere: "B-Bojan fuckkk-"

In that moment, Bojan went insane hearing Jere moan his name. He wanted to hear it again and again and again.

He moved even closer to Jere. "I love when you moan my name", he whispered.

Jere blushed intensely at those words. He felt so loved in a way which he never experienced with anyone before. He felt the urge to kiss him again so he pulled Bojan towards him and started kissing his neck, leaving hickeys behind just like he did before. Bojan felt his skin getting hotter and started to tingle with every kiss that Jere left on his neck. He loved the way Jere's lips touched his soft skin.

All of those kisses made him melt. Jere slowly pushed Bojan down on the floor so that he could be on top of him. Although Jere was often quite shy, he felt so confident seeing the effect that he has on Bojan.

While Jere was on top of him and kissing him hard on his lips, Bojan wrapped his hands around Jere's waist, with one hand sliding down to grab his ass. They both knew exactly how to please each other.

"I want you to be mine, Jere...", Bojan whispered in Jere's ear.

"I'm yours and no one else's...".

They were about to take things even further. Their quiet moans filled the air. They were so lost in each other that they didn't notice the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tried to add a bit more spice😏~

*Thanks for 4.8k reads!!! And thank you so much for reading my story!!! <3 <3 <3