Ashton - mafia war

The whole book is on Amazon, this is just a fighting scene showcasing the mighty Ashton.

Content is unedited and may be subject to changes before publication. No part of this should be copied or distributed illegaly. Because remember? If I can't reach you or the constitution? Karma surely can. And it's a cold massive bitch.

ASHTON

Basically, we were attacked today.

I was visiting one of my hotels to see how they were operating when we were attacked mid-way. It was an ambush. I never told my people when I was coming for inspection because they would have definitely done everything right upon the hearing of my arrival to avoid my anger if anything went wrong. I used to come at any time of any day and just have a look as to how things were being run.

We were on our way when there was a roadblock ahead. I raised one eyebrow as to why was this happening. There were many people standing outside with their backs resting against the hood of their cars, wearing a smirk on their faces and were loaded with guns. My first thought wasn't as to what was all of this about, my first aim was to try to catch any emblem to see which mafia clan they belonged too. Because if I knew which? Every reason of their ambush would fall into place because one thing was for sure: I had feuds with almost every clan for every different reason, and all different from the others.

It was the environment of being in a mafia world. You have many enemies and they all come together to destroy you. A billion unite to take down one.

We came to a stop and some of my men got out of the car. The rivals were snickering like the bull dogs that they were which just made me more livid. One of them shouted in a hoarse voice with his back still against the hood of his car, "Get your boss out. Tell him to step outside."

I spoke through my earpiece, instructing the guards, "Hold, delay, inspect." These three words told them what I expected from them from this minute till we held our enemies captive.

Massimo spoke, "Begging your own rival to come out instead of coming directly at him? I knew I enjoyed pussies, but this picture is much more interesting. Now tell, what the fuck is all of this about?"

It was a pretty serious situation going on but to assert dominance I think, they kept on laughing which was kind of a weak attempt as it didn't affect me. Crying women on their period affected me more than these men as I never understood how to deal with a crying person, especially a hormonal woman and apparently, telling the person that there are clouds in the sky doesn't help them.

The only problem I saw right away as they had a dialogue exchange act, was that we were outnumbered. Heavily. For the damn very first time. Through my ear pods, I commanded Massimo to keep stalling them when I immediately contacted Viktor at home to send backup, and that, we had no time to waste. Massimo successfully stalled them for about six minutes when they opened fire. Quickly jumping out of the car, I pulled out my gun from the waistband of my suit pants and started firing at them, not wasting a second.

Crouching beside the car, I aimed my gun at six people standing in line and with a bang, took them all out with a headshot. A gun aimed at me came to my view when right before the bullet could collide in my skull, I pulled myself back just in time for the bullet to hit the front headlights of my car, them shattering all over the ground. I laid on the floor and aimed at the attacker through under my car when his shoes came into view. Two bullets and his knees gave out a bit. Taking that as opportunity, I quickly re-emerged and sent a bullet straight through his skull.

Immediately, a shadow fell over my left side when rotating the gun all 360 degree in my hand, I placed it over my shoulder and pulled the trigger, the body immediately falling to the ground behind me. I turned around to see blood leaking through one of their men's skulls when collecting bullets from his gun and pockets, I refilled my gun.